Chapter 16 | I thought they were real men

A/N Holy moly we are at over 400 Reads. Thanks. ANd for the People who don't already know it. I won't have School for the next 5 weeks so in this time I will finish this Story and then start writing a new one. If you have any wishes for a new Story just send me a message.

Have fun reading :)

**********************************

Hailey's Pov:

No, I won't sleep in your bedroom with you. I don't know what you think but we arent a couple or anything else. I really didn't want so to sleep in the same bed with him.

I fear what I could feel for him. He has that effect on me that I normally never have with a guy. The last person who gave these kinds of goosebumps was my ex. I have to say I am kind of scared of what would happen. I really want to find the person whose fault it is that my parents are dead. Maxwell and Julia meant so much to me it is incredible.

Chase walks to a door he opens it and says that that would be my new room. It was beautiful. It was mainly white and had large windows that went from the ground up to the ceiling. In the middle of the room was a king-sized bed. The room also has a walk-in closet and its own bathroom.

I like the room. It reminds me of my Childhood. Or more like it reminds me of the room I used to have back when my foster parents were still alive.

I let my body fall on the bed. I was exhausted. Just when I thought about sleeping, I realized that I still had to take off my makeup and change into something comfortable. And I would prefer something not sweaty, too.

When I got up, I decided to take a shower. I don't want to go that nasty into this dream of a bed. I take my clothes off and get into the big shower. I took a long shower. Finally, I was done cleaning my body. I change into a pair of booty shorts and a tight top. I don't mind if it is seeing through. No one will see it so why I should wear a bra. Nobody can tell me that wearing a bra to sleep is comfortable. And if you say that you are Satan.

I get under the covers and drift into a deep, heavy sleep.

Bump.

I sit up aggressively. Who the fuck dares to wake me up. I see the door bumping.

Chase steps in and I get up.

What the fuck is going on. Ahh, I need my sleep I might act like a bitch in the morning but oh hell no I am not a morning person.

If you want breakfast you should be fast there is only one time in the morning when we eat breakfast. And since you are a part of us now you should hurry a bit and get down. He says with a devilish smirk.

And by the way. Nice top. You should wear it more often like this. And it is 6 am. Today is Friday. We are going to school again.

I put my arms in front of my chest. Uh I hate him sometimes.

I mean yeah, I am actually hungry, but I can't get down looking like shit. I quickly put my hair in a ponytail, no not a messy bun, because I look even more shitty with a bun and also, I am not able to do a good one. I change into a pair of leggings and a big t-shirt. This time even with a bra. After that I run down the stairs I get into the kitchen and see all the members standing around in the kitchen. Each of them has either a bowl of fruit loops or a toast in their hands. And I thought they were real men and eat like raw egg or something.

I make myself a bowl of acai puree. I love the taste of it. I know it is purple and girlie.

After all of us finished our breakfast we decide to change and then go to school. I change into a pair of white jeans and a light blue blouse. Today I like the lighter look. Well I also put on black boots and a black leather jacket as well as a maroon colored lipstick but hey it is lighter than the rest of the stuff that I normally wear.

After brushing my teeth and curling my hair I get my schoolbag and go down the stairs into the hallway where the guys were waiting.

Why do you take so fucking long to get ready like dammmn how do you get the time and energy for that in the morning. I respect that. And I must admit. The waiting is worth it Mason says. Is he flirting with me? No, he isn't I know that for sure, he is more like the goofy one in the group.

The boys inform me about the fact that we will all take our bikes. I wonder how they got mine, but I just won't ask.

We all put on our helmets and start riding to school. When we arrive, I could feel the starts on me once again. Even more people were talking about my tattoo. My blouse shows cleavage so you can see the tattoo on my collarbone.

I just want to scream loudly, yes, I am a part of their gang bitches. I got the jackpot.

But I don't. I see Charlie walking towards me. She hugs me and tells me how great I would look. After thanking her we get into the school building and start our school day.

.. after school.

School was boring. The only good part about is was, that Charlie and I decided to go together to the race tonight. I have to work at the club for a couple of hours but since the race is more in the night it doesn't matter. She told me that she would drive to the club and Then we would go to her place and get ready. after that we would get my car from the garage and then I can finally go racing. I am excited. I don't even know I f I am still any kind of good at racing, but I don't care. I do it for the fun right now, not for the money.

*************************************

I know it took me a bit to upload this chapter but I was just reading a lot of Storys from other authors so I coldn't find time for my own. Sorry. Oh and also a big thank you for 450 reads that is so amazing.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella.