Chapter 20 | I am ready to go

So my Goal is reaching 1k reads and we are already at over 700 so thanks. Have fun reading.
**********************
I slowly open my eyes. The space next to me is cold and the only thing that is left that could make it obvious that there was a another person with her was a note laying on her pillow.

Goodmorning Hailey,
I had to get up but I wanted you to sleep longer because of all the things you found out yesterday. I am sorry that I can't be with you right now. I will be back tomorrow evening. I will take care of a couple of things. Trust me.

Chase

Well that was weird. Hopefully he wouldn't do something dumb. I get out of the bed and go under the shower. After that I put on some shorts and one of Chase's tshirts.

I now sit lonely in the kitchen. I need to know more about my family. I decide that I will be going in the library and see if there are any books about the Costillo Family.

While walking towards the library I see Charlie standing in the hallway.

"Hey Hailey, I know everything. Chase told me about it, he said that since I am your best friend I should help you. If you don't want help I will leave." She carefully says.

"No it is okay. I am glad I have someone to talk to. Do you know where Chase went?"

"Yeah, well he made some research and found out a couple of other things. He left to clear something"

"Well then, let's start. Search every book that has to so something with gang family's, especially search for things that were written 17 to 18 years ago. Oh and it should be about the Costillo family." I answer her.

The whole morning if searching was useless. We found nothing suspicious. We decide to eat something. After eating our pizza that came 20 minutes later Charlie decides that she will search something in the internet, well not in the legal part of it but I told her it would be okay to hack into some things that shouldn't be seen by people like us.

But I don't care. I need more informations. After 2 more hours of searching Charlie screams excited.

"Omg Hailey I finally found something."

I rush towards her and her laptop and look at the screen.

It is a birth certificate.

Hailey Liana Costillo. Born on the 23rd of July.

What the actual fuck. I am one of the Costillos. But why did my parents give me away and why everything. Why would they send daniel to kill the only persons who actually care about me.

"I need to call Chase." I say slowly still completely overwhelmed.

"You can't. He is on a mission. Means no cellphones. They use other ways to talk to each other. But none either of us has a way to get the chance to talk to them." Fuck.

"Then I will just wait till tomorrow evening"

The search was exhausting. I decide to go to bed early I don't know why I was sooo tired. Yeah exhausted but I normally wasn't the person to fall asleep at 8pm. I can handle more.

Something wasn't right. I suddenly see everything spinning in front of my eyes and I collapse on my bed.

I was drugged.

The next morning.....

Damn my head hurts. I look around where I was and gladly I still was in my bed at the ganghouse. But the difference to yesterday morning is that this time ther isn't a not from Chase. No this time there is a photo of me sleeping.

On the back of the photo was a message.

My lovely Hailey Liana,
I know you wonder what is going on. Well I am happy that you now know that you are part of our family. But you need to know I kind of didn't forgive you for killing your brother, my son. I didn't knew you had it in you. Well I underestimated you. I know that you probably want answers. I will give them to you. No word to anyone and you will come alone. You need to know I always have my eyes on you. Even right now. Come to 23 wallack street, it is a big warehouse. You will know which one when you see it. I want you there at 2pm. You will probably wake up at 1pm since I calculated the drugs you were given from a very close friend of me.

Lots of love Daddy.

THAT SICK BASTARD. NO HE DIDN'T DO THAT.

And I can't call Chase or tell anyone about it. I look over the text over and over again.

Suddenly my phone rings.

"I saw your awake. And I wanted to inform you about something that wasn't on the card. The whole house is prepared with bombs. And don't forget no word to anyone or your little precious friends will fly through the air. Lots of love Daddy."

Disgusting. Who calls himself Daddy. And he talks to his DAUGHTER. I don't want to leave my friends, but I have to go. It will probably be a trap but I don't care. I need my friends save.

I quickly go into the kitchen and eat something I keep my head down so no one would talk to me. I need to come up with a plan. I looked up Google and I need 20 minutes to go there. And yes it is weird that it was on Google maps but that is none of my business. Well it kind of is but I don't care right now. I have mor urgent problems.

After 15 minutes of thinking I still couldn't find a answer to my question. I guess I will just have to go. I put on some black thight sport leggins. Also I now wear a black thight tshirt and a black leather jacket. I am not dumb. I know ther will be a fight so I decide to wear something stretchy.

I also put a couple of knives in my boots and 2 guns in my waistband.

My hair I put in a ponytail so it wouldn't disturb me.

I am ready to go.

****************
Yaaay omg I am in such a writing flow right now and I think I can keep my promise of finishing my story until quarantine is over. You will probably see this after it is over put I won't post a new chapter when I still have another one that isn't posted. I am so excited when I can write a epilogue.

L0VE Y0U, Isabella