Chapter Twenty-Five

“How mad do you think Dad’s going to be when we get home?” Lea asked her twin nervously.

“You never know, maybe Mum or Aunt Pansy will calm him down by tomorrow,” Jake shrugged his shoulders.

“We’re here!” Rebecca exclaimed.

They had arrived at a large, five story building. Each floor had a common room, dorm rooms with a three piece bathroom attached to it, and a MagiVator. Each floor was for a different House, and the extra floor was for the shared rooms that could be used when needed.

 The MagiVator was a designed after a muggle elevator, except, wizards thought there was no need to build a metal box, so the finished product had become much like Flooing. All you needed to do was step onto the podium, and say which floor you wanted to go to, and you would appear there.

The group immediately went up to the fifth floor, and went into one of the large rooms.

“I’ll get the food!” Alicia called out, and disappeared to summon a house elf.

“Bring extra chocolate frogs please!” James said.

Alicia came back with two house elves, they were all carrying food, and to James delight, extra chocolate frogs.

“Thank you Tippy, Poppy,” Alicia said politely.

The elves bowed, and disappeared with a pop.

“So... who wants to play truth or dare?” Lea said unexpectedly.

“I do; everyone else in?” Jake asked.

“Sure,” Rebecca said.

“Why not,” Damien shrugged.

“You’re going down!” James exclaimed.

“Here’s a bottle, Lea, since you came up with the idea, you can spin first,” Jake said, handing his sister the bottle.

Lea span the bottle, and it landed on Damien.

“So... Damien.... Truth or Dare?” Lea asked mysteriously.

“Truth,”

“Is it true that you took my stuffed turtle two years ago?” Lea asked.

“Of course I did!” Damien said, and then covered his mouth. “Why the hell can’t I lie?”

“The bottle is a charmed one that I found in the trunk,” Jake replied, smirking.

“You’re dead Zabini! That was my favourite stuffed animal!” Lea said angrily.

Everyone else looked on amusedly; it was a bloody stuffed animal!

“Lea, calm down,” James said calmly.

Lea huffed and crossed her arms.

“Uh... Damien, your turn!” Rebecca said.

Damien spun it, and it landed Jake.

“Dare,” Jake said before Damien could ask.

“Fine. I dare you, to tell your Dad that James asked Lea out, and she said yes!” Damien said, proud for coming up with that day.

James and Lea paled.

“Are you crazy?!” Jake asked.

“Probably,”

Jake scowled, “Dad would kill James, revive him, then kill him again, and then ground Lea for the rest of her life!”

“But it would be funny!”