Zombie

Skipping around the empty building without a care in the world, while a few rats scurried around nearby. This was one of her more peaceful moments, she enjoyed supply runs as they gave her an escape from the doom and gloom of living in the compound. Swinging her bat back and forth while keeping an eye out for anything that thought it good to attack her. She had found the jackpot today, not only did she find canned foods, but also a few first aid kits, three still had all the supplies and one was lacking a few bandages, but it was still good. Shoving them in her large bag, she hoisted it over her shoulder before heading back. Her lucky streak had come to an end when a few zombies stumbled in view. She examined them from afar, they looked like the slower kind, but she knew that they were waiting for faster ones leftovers. Grip tightening on her bat, she moved cautiously and quietly, once hearing the very recognisable sound of undead running, she spun around and nearly knocked the head off the attacker. She took a few steps back before giving it one more wack that smashed the head it bounced off the wall before landing at her feet, after kicking it down the hallway, she made her way over to the slow ones. She lined up her shots before taking them out, they didn't have the reaction time to dodge. Once done she continued to her skipping til she reached the compound she called home.