Waifu Novel!!/Naruto Girls?!

You are (Y/N) (L/N), just a normal ordinary guy, who lives in a normal town, in well America. You have a normal well paid job, have a normal house, and live with your pet dog, Ghost. You named him that because of his white fur. 

You like eating, working, exercising, and doing ordinary things. And you are only at the age of 19. Yeah, you decided to move out of your parents house, and earn some money at a job, so that you could enter college. Because well, you knew that it was the hard earned way. 

You also were a huge nerd when it came to TV, video games, anime, manga, books, and various other media, despite having a good looking body, and love spending lots of time getting into various series.

But you also wanted most of the female girls to be real. I mean, you're currently single, ready to mingle, and are still looking for a date!! So how are you going to get a girlfriend?! You can have normal conversations with girls, it's just that you're afraid of asking them out. Because you think you're not good for them!! 

So one day, you're walking on your merry way, just minding your own business, until you come across a mysterious book. 

(Y/N): What in the? Where did this come from? 

It was a novel that said, "Waifu Novel." 

(Y/N): Hmm, Waifu Novel? It might be a new manga or something. Ah well, I'll bring it home an see what's inside. 

You open the door and head inside. Where Ghost, your pet dog, is there to greet you. He jumps on you, and licks your face. 

(Y/N): Good boy Ghost!!! 

You sit on the couch, and decide to open the book, once you do, nothing happens. 

(Y/N): Oh come on!! What am I supposed to do?! Picture a girl or something?! I mean, think about all the cute girls you see in Naruto!! Am I supposed to just picture up girls like Tsunade, the Goddess of a Hokage, Hinata the real girl of Naruto's dreams, and Ayame, the cute ramen stand girl, and then poof, they pop up here. With some giant mansion or something like that?! I WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO SEE THAT HAPPEN!! 

Soon enough the book glows, and your house begins to transform into a giant hallway!! 

(Y/N): What's happening?! 

Ghost runs outside. 

(Y/N): Hey wait up buddy!! 

You and your loyal dog see that the house has turned into a mansion!! 

(Y/N): WHAT IN THE HELL?! MY STUFF BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN DESTROYED IN ALL OF THAT!! 

You rush inside to check and see if everything that you have is alright. And yes, nothing of any of your stuff was touched!!

(Y/N): Alright then, let's see what this house has to offer me. 

You walk around the house and look around, you see that a lot of things have changed, you have a huge pool outside, with a giant diving board, as well as some lovely shrubs of famous architectures, like the Eiffel Tower, and the Leaning Tower of Pisa. 

You're normal queen sized bed, is now a huge kind sized bed!! WOW!! And the cloths are super soft, and the pillows too, both for the head, and for the feet!!! 

(Y/N): THE FRIDGE WAS BIG!! Seriously, lots of food was stuffed in there. I wonder what else that book gave me. 

There was also a library, a gaming room, a bathroom, with a sauna, a music room, a night club, a vault, like Scrooge McDuck's, and there was even a bar.