Kobayashi and the Three Dragons!!!!/Getting Drunk!!!!

Another normal morning has begun!! Diana and Erza were arm wrestling!! Harley and Ivy were keeping score!! Vixen was doing some morning stretches along with Willow, Kali, Sienna, Lucy, and Orihime!! Rangiku and Tsunade were busy drinking their sake!! Which after a couple of drinks, they still weren't drunk!! Liz and Mira were making breakfast, with Fire and Ice using their abilities to help out!! Ayame was stirring some noodles to make ramen!! Hawkgirl was helping Kara try on a new outfit. This made her look like her alternate counterpart Power Girl! Glynda was outside and Winter was helping her coach Team RWBY, Pyrrha, Coco, and Velvet to adapt their semblances and weapons properly!! Cheetah was taking a dive off of the diving board into the pool, with Diane and Neo keeping score!! 

Neo held up a sign that said "She's too cute for a kitty cat!!" 

Diane: Do you always talk like a cartoon character Neo? 

Neo holds up a sign that says "Yep!" And she blows a kiss. 

Circe and Selina are sunbathing, taking in the sun!! 

Catwoman: I give that a 10! 

Circe: It's a 9.5 at best!! 

Back inside, Hinata was doing some tai-chi movements, which could help with her fighting poses!

And then you were hanging around with Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aqua, and the Sailor Senshi, who were all lying by your side on the couch, kissing you with lots of love and passion!! 

Usagi: (Y/N)!! You're as cute and handsome as many gods that have ever existed!! 

(Y/N): AW! Shucks Usagi!!! You're way too sweet-hearted!! 

The four pets soon come over. 

Ghost: I see you're all relaxed as ever. 

Zwei barks happily! 

Luna: I'm just glad to see that Usagi's getting a little bit smarter each day. 

Artemis: That's something I'd never thought I would see. 

Usagi: ARTEMIS!!!! 

Ghost: Wow Artemis, just wow!! 

Artemis: Oh shut up Ghost!! You're always lying around all day!! 

Luna: Uh Artemis, don't you usually go around begging for leftover food? 

Artemis: Come on Luna, a cat's got to eat!! 

Zwei barks saying that even dogs have to too!! 

Artemis: See, Zwei gets it!

Ghost: Well it's great to see that you cats are definitely the only cats that I actually like. You're way smarter than the ones I've seen!! 

Luna and Artemis: Thank you!! 

Aqua: So, you girls seem to have a long history together!! 

Ami: Yep!! We've been together for a long time!! Not even death can keep us apart! 

Rei: Yet the only thing that stays the same is Usagi's dumb yet likable attitude. Even if she is our best friend, I wish she would learn to open a book. 

Usagi: Rei, how many times do I have to tell you, I HATE STUDYING!! 

Xion: I can see why she keeps flunking each exam of hers. 

Usagi: That doesn't help!! 

Haruka: Just calm down!! Anyway, Namine I have a question. 

Namine: Yes?