The Sharpshooting Red Head!!!/Assassins for Hire!!!

X's Hideout! 

X: SAY IT ISN'T SO!! 

Ragyo: It appears to be true!! 

Corset: So they've betrayed us!! 

Cinder: That's what the scouts have found out, and we still can't detect them!! 

Harribel: It was guaranteed to happen. 

Lust: (sarcasm) Who would have seen that coming. 

Roman: It was obvious! 

Orochimaru: So what now then X? Do you have a plan?! 

X: As a matter of fact, I do!! I've summoned a bunch of assassin's to deal with them!!! 

Ragyo: Impressive, which ones do you have in mind?! 

X: These ones are really skilled at what they do. They aren't to be underestimated!! They've killed thousands of people in their lives!! Everyone, meet Killer Croc, Deathstroke, Firefly, Copperhead, Electrocutioner, Deadshot, Lady Shiva, and Bane!! 

The eight assassins appear behind X and show their dark glowing eyes!! 

Killer Croc: So, do we get to go out and eliminate the boy?! I hope so!! I WILL FEAST ON HIS BONES AND FLESH!!! 

Deathstroke: He better be worth a challenge! Or else, I won't go out to fight him!! 

Firefly: It doesn't matter anyway, I'll get my reward money once I burn their bodies to ashes!!! 

Copperhead: I'm going to make sure that my poison spreads through their veins!!! 

Electrocutioner: AND I'LL FRY THEIR BONES!! THEN RESTART EACH HEART, AND MAKE IT EXPLODE!!! 

Deadshot: I prefer to go for the quick and silent kill. But I'll make sure that the job is done!!

Shiva: Hmm, I'm really interested in this man, (Y/N) (L/N). And then there's that girl, Erza Scarlet!! The Titania, will be mine!! 

Bane: Let's make this quick. I'll break the boy's back!! 

X: Good then, now go, and make sure you bring me the bodies, however you do it will be good enough!!

Back at the mansion! 

You were baking pancakes with lots of cream and chocolate on top for the girls. Well you decided it would be a good idea, because Stocking suggested it. Some of the girls decided to make fun of her, saying that if she eats too many sweets, she'll turn into one! However knowing Stocking- 

Stocking: Oh fuck off, I never get fat from sugar!! 

Panty: She can basically eat all the sweets she wants and then eat more if she wants. 

Usagi: I wish that could happen to me! 

Orihime: Me too! 

Diane: HEY I'D LIKE THAT TOO!! 

She-Hulk: I could go for that too!! You see this body ladies?! Try not to be jealous! 

Mystique: Please, let's see how you would look like in later years! 

Betty: Hmph, she has a point. 

Rei: Ha, imagine Usagi looking like a big pumped up balloon! 

Usagi: SHUT UP REI!! 

Ami: Oh no, please knock it off. 

Haruka: That's like the 500 time it's happened! 

Soon enough an alarm begins sounding!