Anarchy Sisters and Demon Sisters!!!!

X's Hideout!! 

X: ARGH!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T LOCATED THE MASK!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE TO WAIT TO PREPARE A MASSIVE ARMY HERE!!! ADAM IS STILL IN RECOVERY!! AND WE NEED MORE LIFE FIBERS!! DORIAN FIND THAT MASK NOW!!! 

Dorian: I'm working on it alright Boss!! (whisper) Freaking yelling toad! 

X: What did you say?! 

Dorian: Nothing. 

X hangs up. 

X: Freaking hell!! 

???: Is everything alright Lord X? 

A demon with pointy white hair stepped forward to talk to X! 

X: No I'm not Corset!! Do you know how hard it is to run an organization!! Sometimes I wish some of these morons would get it together!! I feel like the higher members like you, Ragyo, Roman, Cinder, Adam, and Orochimaru and Kabuto are the only ones I can really rely on. 

Corset: You're too kind my lord. But maybe we should send some ghosts, or I can use my lovely assistants to handle this! 

X: So you want to send the Demon sisters after them?! You know that the last bunch of female villains I sent ended up falling in love with (Y/N) right?! 

Corset: I know. But trust me, I'm sure that Scanty and Kneesocks can handle this. I have utmost confidence in their skills. 

The two soon call over Scanty and Kneesocks, the Demon Sisters. 

Scanty: You called Lord X?! 

Kneesocks: We're here to serve you! 

X: Scanty, Kneesocks, I want you both to eliminate this man, (Y/N) (L/N)!!! He is the biggest threat to our plans!! And I want you to make sure he dies a cruel death!! 

X shows a picture of you to Scanty and Kneesocks! 

They seem unphased by your looks. 

Scanty: We understand Lord X 

Corset: Then go and destroy him!! 

Kneesocks: Of course!! We concur Master Corset!! 

Scanty and Kneesocks leave the hideout. But upon getting out of range- 

Scanty: This isn't good sister!! 

Kneesocks: I know!! We can't kill him!! He's too handsome!!! 

Scanty: We can't just betray our masters!! 

Kneesocks: We might have too!!! 

Scanty: If he is to be our love, then he shall be our love!! 

Kneesocks: Then that means order will be balanced!! 

Scanty: Agreed!! 

The two Demon Sisters walked off to find you!! 

At the mansion!! 

All your girlfriends appear and begin kissing you to wake up!! 

(Y/N): Huh?! What happened?! How long was I asleep for?!

Vixen: Pretty much the entire night!! 

Harley: Yeah, you, Ryuko, Satsuki, and Nui fell asleep on the couch!! 

Mystique: They're still there. 

You notice that Ryuko, Satsuki, and Nui were smothering you with their breasts!! As well as rubbing your legs with their feet!!