Flower Hair Pins, and a Soul Reaper Lieutenant!!

After the movie had finished, all the girls dried their tears. 

(Y/N): Wow, I knew most of you would cry, but I didn't expect all of you, especially you Yang. 

Yang: That was awful!! She let him go!! And she promised him!!! 

Blake: To be fair, he was already dead, and I'm pretty sure, he would have wanted it that way. 

Glynda: Agreed. Well I'm going to go and change into something more comfortable, I'll also put my shoes away. 

Ruby: I agree. I kind of like the kind of clothes people wear in this world. 

Coco: I'm going to find the most stylish thing to wear!! 

Yang: Well I want something quite awesome!! Something that resonates with me!! 

Weiss: I'll just find a nice dress or something. And I've got to put my boots away too. 

Velvet: I'm looking for something cute. Is there a closet with like lots of clothes here? 

(Y/N): Actually there is. 

Pyrrha: How lovely. We'll be right back!! 

Blake: See you (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): Right, I'm heading to the bar. 

Tsunade: ALRIGHT TIME TO DRINK!! 

(Y/N): Watch it Tsunade, I know how drunk you can get!! 

Tsunade: Alright!! Sheesh!! 

Mirajane: Okay, (Y/N)!! We'll come with you. You should also bring the novel in case you want to bring some new girlfriends for you/new friends for us! 

(Y/N): Alright then. 

You, Tsunade, Hinata, Ayame, Mira, Lucy, and Erza walk over to the bar. Also, Ghost and Zwei appear and follow you. 

(Y/N): It's great to have pets like these two!

Lucy: You're right!! Good boy Ghost!! Good boy Zwei!!! 

Ghost: I'm cute and I know it. Ain't that right Zwei old buddy. 

Zwei barks in agreement!! 

You all reach the bar, and everyone sits on the high chairs. Except for Mira and Ayame who head behind the bar to fix some food/drinks. 

Mirajane: Alright then Lady Tsunade, what would you like? 

Tsunade: A HUGE JAR OF SAKE!!! 

(Y/N): My god!! 

Hinata: I'll just take some ramen. 

Ayame: I'm on it! 

Lucy: Is ramen any good? 

(Y/N): Ramen is like amazing Lucy!! 

Lucy: Alright then, Ayame, I'd like some ramen please!! 

Ayame: Okay Luce!! 

Erza: Mira, I'd like some strawberry cake please. 

Mirajane: I'm on it Erza!! How about you (Y/N)? What would our favorite man want? 

(Y/N): I guess I'll take a bacon cheeseburger, with some fries, and a cookies and cream milkshake. 

Mirajane: I'm on it!! 

You sigh with happiness and smile, but then look at your hair. 

(Y/N): Man my hair is a mess.