Girls from Beacon!!/SATURDAY!!

You wake up in your giant king sized bed. And yawn as the sun comes up!! You see that Tsunade, Erza, Ayame, Lucy, Hinata, and Mira are all snuggled up close to you. 

(Y/N): Hmm, I think I'll surprise my loving girls with a great breakfast, it is Saturday, and I don't have to work either!!! And why not, I think I'll get some new girlfriends from the book to help me out!!! 

You head down to the kitchen to make some breakfast. 

(Y/N): Now then, who should I summon this time? Well I want breakfast to be big, with coffee, tea, pancakes, bacon, ham, hash browns, eggs, both scrambled and friend, omelets, biscuits, bagels, muffins, a lot for a big day! I'll summon my favorite girls from a certain school known for training young ones to fight monsters!! Waifu Novel, I summon Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao-Long, Pyrrha Nikos, Coco Adel, Velvet Scarlatina, and Glynda Goodwitch from the Rooster Teeth Series RWBY!!!! 

The book glows brightly and you prepare for impact!! 

(Y/N): Here we go!! 

Suddenly Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Coco, Pyrrha, Velvet, and Glynda appear. 

Ruby: OMG!! You're (Y/N)?! Our new boyfriend!! You're so cute!! 

Ruby tackle hugs you and begins kissing you constantly!! 

(Y/N): Great to see you love me already Ruby. 

Weiss: Ruby save some for me you dolt. 

(Y/N): You'll get your chance Ice Queen. 

Weiss: Oh please no you too. 

(Y/N): Just kidding Weiss. 

You kiss her on the lips, and she hugs you!! 

Weiss: I love you already!! 

Blake: So, you know I'm a faunus right? 

Velvet: I'm pretty sure Blake, you can take it off. 

(Y/N): There's nothing to hide here Blake. I won't hurt you like Adam once did. 

Blake takes her bow off, revealing her cat ears. And you walk up to her to kiss her slowly!! 

Glynda: Well you've proven to be good for a future husband (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): WOAH GLYNDA!! I didn't think you would take it this far. 

Glynda fixes her glasses.

(Y/N): You're too handsome to say no to. 

Glynda hugs you tightly! And then kisses you on the forehead. All while smiling. 

Coco: I've never seen Glynda smile. I like you too Big Guy. 

Coco removes her shades, and kisses you deeply. 

Yang: Hey it's my turn too!! You can't leave me without a turn, it would be a bad romance if you did. Hey-oh!! 

Everyone groans! 

(Y/N): Yang can you just kiss me? 

Yang: Okay okay. 

Yang hugs you, squeezing you in between her big breasts, and then gives you a big smooch on the lips. 

Velvet: Now my turn! 

Velvet hops onto you and smooches you with some tongue too!! 

(Y/N): I just hope I don't get a lot of children out of this, it's said that rabbits have many babies. You're as cute as a 1,000,000 bunnies Velvet.