Cute Girls with Awesome Transformation Sequences!!!

You wake up once again and realize that you have to get to work!! However, you realize that you're being held down by your girlfriends, who are kissing you and snuggling you with their chests. You are mostly weighed down by Tsunade, Rangiku, Glynda, Yang, Erza, Hinata, Mirajane, and Orihime!! The other girls are also holding you down hard, but it's mainly from their arms! 

(Y/N): Sheesh!! I love all of you girls, but I have to get to work!! 

Liz: (sleepily) (Y/N), I love you my prince!!! 

(Y/N): Heh, me too Liz!! Say, this bed feels softer than usual! 

You manage to get up from the hug prison, and see giant feet. 

(Y/N): We're all sleeping on top of Diane, aren't we? 

You look up to see Diane's cute boobs, and sleeping face. 

(Y/N): This is so cute!!! Well I better get ready and shove off. But first- 

You head over to write a note to tell your girlfriends that you will be gone for awhile. 

(Y/N): Alright time to get to work!! 

You leave the mansion, very quietly to make sure that you don't wake your girls up. 

As you are walking to work. 

You are walking steadily and easily now, taking the breeze in, that is, until you happen to pass by a man with a white coat, bowler hat with a feather, and a cane. 

Man: Hey, watch where you're going buster!! 

(Y/N): Sorry about that, I- YIKES!! 

You immediately recognize this guy as Remnant's most wanted criminal, Roman Torchwick!! 

(Y/N): Uh, anyway, I'm on my way to work!! Sorry about that!! 

Roman: Fine. Sheesh, how did I end up in this world to begin with?! And where the heck is Neo?! If I ended up here, maybe that pesky Little Red, and her annoying friends did too!! 

12:30 P.M. after work. 

You return to the mansion and your are quite worried about what to say to the girls. 

(Y/N): I mean, how will they react, will they be mad, will they freak out. I have to tell them!! 

You walk inside, and your loving girls are waiting for you! 

Harem: WELCOME BACK (Y/N)!! 

You are smothered with hugs and kisses, and pretty much get your lungs crushed by Diane, who is still giant! 

You also notice that Liz and Diane are wearing different clothes. Liz was wearing a pink t-shirt that had the words "Goddess of your Dreams" on it, in red color! She was also wearing black shorts, and pink sandals. Her nail polish was pink colored! 

Diane was wearing a black shirt that had the words "Envy" on it. She wore an orange skirt, which made you look away in fear of looking up it. She also wore orange flip flops. 

(Y/N): Hello my loves!! I have some good news and bad news. Which do you want to hear first. 

Girls: The bad news obviously. 

(Y/N): I saw a certain man with a bowler hat, and a cane. 

Ruby: ROMAN TORCHWICK?! 

(Y/N): Yep! 

Blake: How did he get here? 

Orihime: Who's Roman Torchwick? 

Glynda: He's the most wanted man from our world. He mainly steals dust from various people.