Girls From CHS!!!/Visit From the Future!!!

X's Hideout! 

X: YOU FAILURES!!! YOU MEAN CROC IS DEAD, AND ELECTROCUTIONER, DEADSHOT, COPPERHEAD, AND FIREFLY GOT CAPTURED!!! 

Deathstroke: That's right. 

Bane: Shiva also left, because she doesn't want to work with you. She said that Erza is who she wants to beat. Also I think she might be interested in that boy. 

Deathstroke: But we're going to make sure he dies!! 

Bane: Agreed, I still need to destroy that old woman for humiliating me!!! 

X: Not now though, you two are to take a rest and wait until orders are necessary!! Now then, Cinder, Lust, Harribel!! 

Cinder: Yes Lord X! 

Lust: What is it Lord X!? 

Harribel: Do you require us? 

X: I WANT YOU TO MAKE SURE THAT (Y/N) DIES!!! I'm entrusting this to all three of you!! Make sure that you don't fail!! Remember he looks like this!! 

X shows a picture of you. Cinder is already ready to kill you. But Lust and Harribel are hesitant. 

Lust: I can't kill that man. He looks to sweet and handsome. I may be a Homunculus, but I was human. 

Harribel: I will not kill him. I can tell that he will always protect those close to him. I'm going to defend him!!

Cinder: I know those two are thinking about something!! I'll get to it, if it's the last thing I do!! 

The three walk out of the hideout and prepare to kill you and the girls!! 

Cinder: HARRIBEL, LUST, FOCUS!!! WE ARE TO KILL HIM!!! YOU UNDERSTAND!!!?!!! 

Lust and Harribel: Of course. 

Cinder: And if you think of turning against us! I'm going to make sure that you die!!

Back at the mansion!!

(Y/N): Alright, this is going to be tough!!! But I'll pass through it! AHA!! THERE WE GO!! TIC TAC TOE!! 

Usagi: Aw, I lost again!! 

Rei: Wow, you can't even win at Tic Tac Toe, you suck!! 

Usagi: SHUT UP REI!! 

Anna: Way to go (Y/N) my dear!! You're amazing at everything!! 

Anna kisses you on the cheek!

(Y/N): Thanks Anna!! 

Mystique: You made it sound like a completely serious thing. Why? 

(Y/N): Tic Tac Toe is a serious game Mystique my dear! You'll understand someday. 

Rogue: Tic Tac Toe, ain't really serious Sugar. 

Lucy: I agree!

Erza: No, it is serious business Lucy!!

Lucy: Oh come one Erza, you too! 

At that moment, Jennifer, Namine, and Betty come back with the mask. 

Namine: (Y/N)!! We finished analyzing the mask!! It's supposed to grant the wearer amazing powers. 

Jennifer: It also makes them invincible!! 

Betty: Give it a shot! 

(Y/N): Okay then. 

Rogue: Hey, how will we know that it won't kill you?