Erza and Kagura!/Old Friends Reunite!/A Mysterious Organization in the Shadows!

Abandoned warehouse, parts unknown. 

This warehouse was filled with thugs of various degrees. Some were built with muscles, some were rouge ninja, some weren't even human looking. These bad guys, didn't seem to have a care in the world for anything alive. In fact, one creature inside this very warehouse, was a freaking dragon!! But he soon turned into a human quickly. 

Roman Torchwick walked inside, and sat at a fancy looking table nearby. 

Roman: So I was called here for a reason apparently. Whoever did so, better have a good freaking reason!! 

The gates to said warehouse soon opened, and there came two figures that Roman recognized, his employer, Cinder Fall, and Adam Taurus, the leader of the White Fang. 

Adam: So, I'm called to a meeting with some stinking humans involved!! What is the meaning of this!?! 

Cinder: Now boys, we should settle down, and see who called us, it's not really nice to be calling each other names unless we find out who brought us here. 

Another girl soon appeared. She was blonde, and had dark tanned skin. Most of her body was covered by a jacket, but the under part of her breasts were exposed. This was the Arrancar known as Tia Harribel, also known as the Queen of Hueco Mundo. 

Harribel: So, I suppose you all were called here too? 

Cinder: Yes, and I suppose you're part of this little organization? 

Harribel: Yes, I'm Tia Harribel, an Arrancar. 

Adam: So, what does your race have over the Faunus!!?!

Harribel: The Arrancar would be a huge threat to you Adam Taurus. 

Adam: Is that so? I'd like to see you in action sometime. 

Roman: While I am one to talk about things like this, I still want to know who brought us here. 

???: We would like to know that as well! 

The gate opened again, and in came a pale skinned man with snake eyes, who was accompanied by a man with glasses and silver hair. 

Harribel: And who might you be? 

Orochimaru: I'm Orochimaru, and this is my associate Kabuto Yakushi. 

Kabuto: Lord Orochimaru and I were called here too for reasons unknown, and we want to know why. 

Soon enough a mysterious shadowed man comes up to the table. 

???: In due time my friends in due time. Have a seat. 

All the villains take a seat. 

???: You see, I have a bone to pick with a certain man. He is quite the interloper. And I want him crushed. You see this book I have here, summoned you all. 

The mysterious man brought out a book that had the title "Villain Encyclopedia"! 

Cinder: Alright then, and who exactly are you? 

???: You may refer to me as "X," and let's say, that my enemy has brought your enemies here too. I need to summon more allies to crush all of them!! 

Roman: Alright then Sir X, are you sure that you really are telling the truth? 

X: Oh indeed I am!! You'll see soon enough. 

X smiles evilly! 

Back at the mansion!