The Princess Reincarnated from a Goddess and the Sin of Envy!

You awake on your king sized bed, and find yourself squished in between the chests of your favorite girls in the whole wide world!! 

(Y/N): Good morning my princesses!!! 

Harem: Good morning (Y/N)!!! 

You kiss all of them on the lips, and they kiss you back. You proceed to hug them with lots of warmth!! 

(Y/N): Man today is going to be a great day today!! 

Ruby: Well, it looks like someone has lots of enthusiasm today! 

(Y/N): You bet I do!! We get to have another great day today!! And we also get to summon more girlfriends for me, which become more friends for you girls!!

Tsunade: So, who are you going to summon this time (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): I'm not sure yet. But I'll figure something out! 

Weiss: Can you please make sure that they're nice too. I don't want a few members to be rude to us!! 

Hinata: Yeah, everyone here is so sweet!! 

Blake: Except that Yang can be a little bit annoying. 

Yang: HEY!! Is this because of my puns!!?! 

Everyone: Yes. 

Yang: C'mon someone will appreciate my humor someday! 

Pyrrha: Keep trying Yang. Keep trying. 

Glynda: Or don't! 

(Y/N): Right, let's all get ready. Do you girls want to bathe with me? 

Harem: YES!!! 

(Y/N): Alright!! LET'S DO IT!! 

You head to the bathroom, and start the bathtub, setting it to hot. And then get in. All your girlfriends soon join you. And lean they're bodies onto you!! 

(Y/N): My goodness!! You are all too cute!!!

Rangiku: So you admit it!! I'm happy that you do!! 

Orihime: This is really a nice bath!! And I think you're the only boy, that any of us could allow to bathe with us!! 

Velvet: Say, let's go for a kiss underwater! 

Erza: Excellent idea Velvet!! 

All your girlfriends pull you underwater and kiss you deeply!! 

You all then come back up! 

Ayame: What did you think? 

(Y/N): I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH!!!! BEST GIRLFRIENDS A MAN COULD EVER ASK FOR!!

All your girlfriends smile and laugh happily!! 

You all then get out of the bath, and change into your clothes. The Naruto girls are wearing their normal outfits, except for Ayame, who is wearing her ramen shirt, and a black skirt. 

The huntresses from Beacon are wearing their clothes from yesterday. 

Orihime puts on a floral purple shirt, and a yellow skirt. And Rangiku is wearing a yellow shirt, and grey pants. 

Erza is wearing her white blouse and blue skirt, and this time is wearing red flip flops, with sword designs on it. 

Lucy is wearing a pink and purple striped tanktop, with short blue jeans and is wearing pink flip flops. 

Mirajane is wearing her black dress like usual and is barefoot. 

All of you walk downstairs to eat breakfast. Orihime is fixing, "s'mores pancakes"! Which is exciting to well everyone really!!