A Girl From a Different Society!!/The Mysterious Green Mask!!

Brand new day!!  

You wake up with all of your girlfriends by your side, and somehow you get quite a naughty and dirty idea for the next girlfriend that you want! 

(Y/N): I know she might be a bit of a loony, but she lives in a society where sexual content is barely discussed, so its worth a shot!!! 

Lucy: Are you really sure about this? 

Xion: You know a girl like that could well attack us with jealousy!! 

(Y/N): I'm still doing it! 

Panty: Okay but if she tries to pin me down and stab me, I'm putting a fucking bullet in her head. 

Stocking: And I'll chop her up into pieces!!

Scanty and Kneesocks: THAT'S RIGHT!!! 

(Y/N): Let's just give her a chance!! 

Rangiku: We will, hopefully if she can behave!! 

(Y/N): Right! 

You pick up the Waifu Novel!! 

(Y/N): Alright Waifu Novel, I call forth a girl who lives in a world where sex doesn't exist!! She has hidden tendencies to make out with the person that she loves dearly!! I call forth Anna Nishikinomiya!!! 

The book glows and Anna Nishikinomiya from Shimoneta, flies on top of you!! 

Anna: Oh hello (Y/N)!! It's so wonderful to meet you!! Can I kiss you!! I want to kiss you so dearly!! 

(Y/N): Sure Anna, you're number 78 of my girlfriends, and I'm proud to welcome you!! 

Anna: Really!! That many?! Wow, I just hope they all don't hog you away from me!! I want to be close to you as possible!! 

(Y/N): Okay, I share them all equally!! In fact, we all sleep together a lot!! 

Anna blushed wildly and began to hug and kiss you, she added lots and lots of tongue and began to lift your shirt and lick your body! 

(Y/N): WOAH!! ANNA THAT WAS PRETTY CRAZY! BUT SEXY!! 

Anna: I can't help it!! I love you too much!! 

Orihime: She looks a bit excited!

Stocking: And why does she sound like me with Panty's personality? That's just fucking weird. 

Panty: And what the hell is wrong with my personality?! 

Ryuko: Nothing, except that you love men too much! 

Panty: Hey, no one is better than my man (Y/N)! 

Tohru: If she tries to hurt (Y/N) by accident, I'll blow her up!!! 

Koba: Uh how about we just let them have their fun first? She does need to get the idea of how things work around here. 

Glynda: She does come from a society where sexual content doesn't exist. 

Panty: If I lived there, I would probably die!! 

Stocking and the Demon Sisters laughed at that! 

Panty: YOU ALL SHUT THE FUCK UP!! 

Everyone else couldn't help but giggle at that. 

Panty: Geez you guys are complete jerks!! 

Anna: It looks like they're all the lively bunch! 

(Y/N): Oh yeah, try living with them all everyday!! But they're all great to be around though! 

Anna: Okay then, I will accept them as my friends!! 

(Y/N): Great!! Now then, how about I help you out relive you of the thoughts that are inside of your head? 

Anna: YES PLEASE!!! 

All of the girls understand what you are talking about, and they all exit so that you can help Anna. 

You carry Anna to the bed, and help remove her red shoes, and then slowly take off her longs black socks. She begins to blush a lot, the minute her barefeet are shown. She giggles and wiggles them together!! 

(Y/N): Anna are you okay? 

Anna: Yes, I'm just happy that I have someone who can show me love!! And I can live in a society, where I can love you, and hide any of the thoughts that I have in my mind!! 

(Y/N): Great, and I guess, you love being barefeet? 

Anna: Yes, a lot!!! 

(Y/N): Alright then, first comes the massage!! 

You put your hands on Anna's barefeet, and she continues to smile and blush harder!! You rub your hands up and down her soles, and she moans in complete pleasure, she even feels it tingle up her spine, and well pretty much her whole body in general. You then grab some lotion and rub it over her body! 

Anna: OH MY GOD!! YES!! YES!!! YES (Y/N) RUB MY FEET DON'T STOP!!! I LOVE HAVING THEM TOUCHED SO MUCH!!! 

You continue to do this for a whole hour, and Anna is pretty much stuck with a big smile on her face!! 

(Y/N): Now then, how about we snuggle together!?! 

Anna: YES PLEASE!! 

Anna pulls you in close and begins to remove her dress!! 

(Y/N): Okay then!! Woah!! This is quite sudden and sexy at the same time!! I love it!! 

Anna: Kiss me!! 

You kiss Anna on the lips and continue to do so for quite sometime!! You add in some tongue to the kisses, and Anna adds her own tongue in too!! 

Anna: MORE!!! MORE!!! I WANT MORE!! 

Anna begins kissing your face, and licking your chest!! She then goes for the ears, which makes you laugh!!

(Y/N): Anna, do you love me?

Anna: I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I WON'T LET YOU DIE!! I WILL PROTECT YOU!!! 

After a while, you and Anna begin to rest together, as she rubs her feet onto yours. 

Anna: Whew, tha was fun!!! 

(Y/N): Yep!! Do you want to get something to eat? 

Anna: That would be lovely! 

You put Anna's dress back on, as well as your shirt!! And then you both head downstairs. 

Gwen: So how did it go? I'm guessing it went extremely well? 

Anna: INDEED!! I'M GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!! 

Panty and Stocking: Well she's pleased. 

Yoko: Sheesh, one session and now she's calm! 

Anna: Pleasure to meet you everyone!! I hope we can all be good friends!! Although I do get a little bit jealous sometimes! 

Neo soon comes and hands something to you, it's a mysterious green mask. 

(Y/N): The heck is this thing Neo? 

Neo holds up a sign that says, "I don't know, I just found it outside." 

(Y/N): Hmm, we better study this thing and see what it is. 

Harem: Agreed. 

(Y/N): Well 78 girls now!! Hahaha! Awesome!! Although, this mask seems too strange, I wonder what's up with it? It is a little familiar though.