What a Marvel!!

Another great day to wake up to!! You get up stretch your body!! 

And you go to make breakfast for all of your girls! 

(Y/N): Alright, it's time to marvel at the new day, and create a new tasty meal for the loves of my life!!! Hey Marvel!! That's it!! My next girlfriends are going to be my favorite Marvel girls!! I hope I can get Mystique too, she needs someone, especially since she doesn't really seem to be with Magneto anymore. But I have to make sure that she can get along with Rogue, those two do have a toxic past. Hmph, Yang's not going to like her though. And she might keep bugging Felicia!! Aw whatever, I'll figure it all out soon!

You make sure to grab the Waifu Novel, and head to the kitchen. 

(Y/N): Okay then, time to summon them. Waifu Novel, I call you to bring forth women who I marvel at!! Those who have fought in wars, are from other countries, who come from alternate dimensions, those who have been persecuted by my race, one from another planet, two who are the daughters of a villainous tyrant!! I summon forth, Gamora, Black Widow, Carol Danvers, Felicia Hardy the Black Cat, Jennifer Walters the She-Hulk, Rogue, Storm, and Jean Grey of the X-men, Mystique, Silver Sable, Scarlet Witch, Susan Storm of the Fantastic Four, Lyja the Lazerfist, Spider-Gwen, Medusa of the Inhumans, Betty Ross the Red She-Hulk, and Nebula!! 

The book glows, and all of a sudden all of the girls from Marvel comics made by the legendary Stan Lee appeared!! 

(Y/N): Holy crap!! It actually worked!!! 

Nebula: YOU!! 

Gamora: Why are you here?! 

(Y/N): Crap!! Have to stop them!! 

You run up to Gamora and Nebula and kiss them on the lips, with lots of tongue and passion!! 

They soon calm down and kiss you back!! 

Gamora: (Y/N), you are our new lover. And I must say you kiss extremely well!! 

Nebula: And since you got us to stop fighting. I admire a man, who is brave enough to stand up to my sister and I! 

(Y/N): Heh, thanks!! 

Then all of a sudden you are grabbed by both Betty and Jennifer, they shove your head into their chests and kiss you constantly!! 

Jennifer and Betty: YOU'RE SO CUTE!!! 

(Y/N): I appreciate it ladies!! 

You nose begins to bleed a little bit! 

After that you are grabbed by Medusa and her hair and she proceeds to kiss you a lot!! 

Medusa: Hello there my love!! As Queen of the Inhumans, I am happy to make you my king!!! 

(Y/N): Thank you Medusa!! Can I brush your hair?! 

Medusa: Anytime my love!!! I love being spoiled and pampered!!! 

(Y/N): Great!! Hey, where's Susan? 

Susan appears and kisses you on the lips! 

Susan: Well well, it looks like you're a handsome sight (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): I'm glad you like me Susan!! I'll give you all the attention you deserve!! 

Susan: Thank you, I really need to have some pampering. Reed usually spent so much time on his work. 

(Y/N): Well I'm all open for all the girls!! 

Lyja: Very well then!! I already consider you an honorary Skrull!! 

Lyja passionately kisses you! 

(Y/N): Thanks Lyja!! 

Mystique: While I normally don't like humans, I will make a major exception for you (Y/N)! 

(Y/N): Trust me Mystique, I'm not like most humans!! 

Rogue: I can already tell by looking at ya Sugar!! 

Jean: You mean the world to us!! 

Storm: You're a brave and handsome man! 

The four mutants begin kissing your face, and you're beginning to feel entirely red!! 

Wanda and Natasha: Come here handsome!! 

Wanda and Natasha pull you into their breasts and kiss you with lots of passion!! 

Then Silver Sable, Felicia, and Spider-Gwen approach you. 

Silver Sable: You're one handsome man (Y/N)!! I'm proud to call you my boyfriend!!! 

Sable kisses you with lots of tongue and passion!!! 

Felicia: I'm happy to make my boyfriend too!! You're more valuable than any rare treasure!! 

Spider-Gwen: Felicia's right!! I know you can put me in a better life!! 

(Y/N): I will Gwen!! Don't worry about it!! 

Gwen and Felicia kiss you with their sweet lips!! They taste like chocolate ice cream!! 

(Y/N): What do you think of me then Carol? 

Carol: I'd say that someone kind-hearted, thoughtful, and cute as you, will light up my life every single day!! 

(Y/N): Alright then!! How about I introduce you to the other girlfriends in my harem!!??!! 

Marvel girls: Alright then!!

You go to wake up your other girlfriends and prepare to introduce them to the newcomers!!! 

The minute you open the bedroom door. All your girlfriends are standing there, as if they were expecting this. 

(Y/N): Hey girls!! I want you all to meet the new members to the harem! Natasha, Gamora, Carol, Felicia, Jennifer, Rogue, Storm, Mystique, Jean, Wanda, Silver Sable, Susan, Lyja, Betty, Gwen, Medusa, and Nebula!! 

Marvel girls: It's nice to meet you all! 

Harem: Hello, and welcome!! 

You all head downstairs to fix, and eat some breakfast!!

Then after that, you all head down to the training room to train with the new girls!!

You use your magic to block their attacks!! And begin firing back to make sure that you're on your toes!! 

(Y/N): Man, this is getting harder and harder than it seems. But I have to keep it up!! 

With enough training done, you head right back up and prepare to take a rest!! 

You fall asleep on the couch, and your girlfriends all smother you with their bosoms!! You are grabbing at their breasts, and kissing their lips with lots of tongue and passion!! In fact, some of them remove their shirts!! 

(Y/N): My goodness!! I'm up to 69 girlfriends!! If I get over 100 in a few days, I don't know what to think!! I hope that day arrives faster than I think it will!!!