The Fairy Queen, The Celestial Princess, and the She-Devil!!!

A new day has come and you go off to do your job, even if you had all this money, you wanted to earn more through your job, because well, you knew that life wasn't easy in the long run. Although, you decided to work less shifts. Because you wanted to spend some time with your three beautiful girls!! 

You soon arrive home, and open the door. 

(Y/N): Oh girls!! I'm home!!!! 

Tsunade, Hinata, and Ayame come down the stairs, and hug you!! Tsunade was wearing a black shirt with Naruto on it, as well as some blue jeans, she was still wearing her red nail polish, and I don't think she wants to change it's color. Hinata is wearing another Naruto shirt, but it has her and Naruto kissing on it, and it was colored white. She was wearing a purple skirt, and had purple nail polish, with some glitter too. Ayame was wearing a white shirt with a ramen bowl on it, and also wore some black shorts. Her nail polish was brown colored. 

Tsunade, Hinata, and Ayame: HI (Y/N)!! 

They ran up to hug you and began kissing your face!! Hinata and Ayame's were soft and sweet, while Tsunade's were long and passionate, with some tongue as well. She also pressed your face into her large breasts!! 

(Y/N): I missed you!! 

Ayame: So you came back earlier just to be with us? 

(Y/N): Yep!! I think tonight we should go out to eat. 

Tsunade: I agree, I always wanted to try some food outside of our country! 

Hinata: It would be a nice experience! 

(Y/N): Great!! I think I'm going to summon some more girls for us!! And some good ones too!! Ones with passion, who've known each other for years!! 

Tsunade: Alright then, Hinata, Ayame and I are going to watch TV. You can come by once the new members arrive! 

(Y/N): OKAY!! 

The three walk over to the couch, (which is actually a couch bed), and lie down on it. They begin to surf through the channels to find something to watch. (You did make sure to teach them about TV before you went to work. 

You head up to the bedroom and grab the book. 

(Y/N): Now then, I should summon some girls who are really lovely and passionate. But which ones? Hmm, AHA I'VE GOT IT!! I WISH TO CALL UPON LUCY HEARTFILIA ERZA SCARLET!! AND MIRAJANE STRAUSS FROM FAIRY TAIL!!! 

The book fulfills your request, and soon enough the glow summons the three lovely ladies right there. It's the Celestia Princess, the Queen of the Fairies (or Titania), and the cute white haired bar maid ( also known as the She-Devil)!!! 

Lucy: Woah, the book actually worked!!

Mirajane: Hmm, there's our cute boyfriend!! 

Erza: You're (Y/N) (L/N) right? 

You smile with confidence, yes I am!! 

Erza walks over to you, and requips to her normal white blouse, and blue skirt. She then pulls you into her large breasts!!

Erza: I love you already!! YOU'RE SO CUTE!!! 

(Y/N): And I always loved you too Erza!! You deserve a lot of pampering and love for what happened to you in your past. 

Erza: I appreciate it. The Tower of Heaven put me through a lot. 

Lucy: Hey let me go next Erza!! Come on!! 

(Y/N): You love me!! 

Lucy: I love you (Y/N)!! But please don't quote Happy now!!! 

(Y/N): Alright alright, just a little humor.