More Girls From Remnant!!/Adam Makes his Move!!

X: THOSE IDIOTS!!! THEY BETRAYED US AND JOINED (Y/N)'S SIDE!!! 

Adam: This wouldn't have happened if you sent one of us in the first place!!! 

Cinder: Don't blow your blood pressure Bull Boy!! 

Adam: Say that again!! 

Harribel: Cinder is right Adam, getting angry doesn't solve anything. 

Adam: You want to start something Shark girl!?! 

Harribel: No, I don't! 

Orochimaru: My my, it seems everyone is a bit touchy today! 

X: And you're still as chill as ever. 

Roman: I have a good question X. How come you can't summon Neo? 

X: That I still don't know. Every single time I try to call her, it seems that she won't come!! 

Cinder: You must be doing it wrong!

X: I'm not, and if any of you try to use it, I have to warn you it won't work. 

Kabuto: He's right, X is the only one who can use that book. I did my research on it, and it seems he's right. 

Orochimaru: Quite the predicament we have. We should look more into it, and summon more allies for us in the meantime. 

X: Agreed Orochimaru. Adam, this time you're up. Make sure that (Y/N) suffers!! 

Adam: Trust me, I'll chop him into pieces. And I'll make sure Blake watches in horror as I kill the person she loves!! I'll show her how much it hurts to leave me!! 

Adam takes off. 

Roman: Are you sure sending him is a good idea? 

X: Oh it is. Trust me. And while we're at it. (takes out Villain Encyclopedia). Time to summon some more henchmen!! I think the Homunculi will be perfect!! And we could also use those without hearts!!

At the mansion

Team RWBY, who were still in their pajamas were in the game room, playing BlazeBlue Cross Tag Battle. Well, Ruby and Yang were playing, Weiss was watching, and Blake was just reading her book. 

Ruby: AH MAN!! I LOST!! 

Yang: And that's why I'm the best!! At beating you to the punch!! 

Weiss: Come on Ruby!! Give it another go! I'm not going to have Yang say a pun in your face and let her get away with it!! 

Blake: Or you could have a go Weiss. 

Weiss: But I'm not really that great at video games. Plus Yang always beats me! 

Ruby: Come Weiss, I'll cheer you on!! 

Weiss: Okay fine!! 

Meanwhile. 

(Y/N): So, I guess the mansion does have a garden, I never checked around in the first place!! 

Ivy: I wanted to set a place so that my children could have a place to grow. And I don't want anyone touching them! 

(Y/N): Fire and Ice said that they would keep their hands off. 

Circe, Cheetah, Harley, and Catwoman soon come into the garden. 

Circe was wearing a black dress, and some black heels. Her nail polish was black!! 

Cheetah was wearing a T-Shirt that had more kitties on it. As well as black shorts. Just like she usually is, she is not wearing any shoes. But had black nail polish too.