Girls from DC Comics!!/City under Attack!!

X stood in his warehouse preparing his next plot!! 

X: Soon, I will have enough power to destroy that blasted fool, who poses a threat to me. And I will rule everything in existence!! Now then, I shall summon more allies for me!! This should slow those fools down!! Villain Encyclopedia!! I wish to call for, some trouble making females!!! Those who are known throughout media, as some of the most dastardly villainesses out there!! I call forth Cheetah, Circe, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy!! 

X's book, glows, and out comes the deadly female evildoers from DC Comics!! 

Circe: What is the meaning of this!!?! Who calls upon the witch known as Circe?!

Cheetah: Certainly wasn't me lady! 

Harley: HEY BOZO!!! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!!!?

Ivy: What are you supposed to be our boss??

Catwoman: Unless you have some jewels to offer, I'm not interested in your propositions! 

X: I summoned you ladies to eliminate this man! 

X shows a picture of you to the girls!! 

Circe: That man is quite handsome!! I love his look!! 

Harley: Ha!! It's a good thing I broke up with Joker!! Come on Red, I'm going to get myself a new man!! 

Ivy: I admit, for a human, he is cute!! 

Catwoman: He's worth more than any gemstone in the world!! 

Cheetah: I'd fight Diana for him anyday!!! 

X: NO!! HE IS TO BE DESTROYED YOU UNDERSTAND!!! 

Girls: UGH FINE!! No way, if you're our boss, we might just leave you for him, and help him get you!! 

X: Perfect!! Now go!! 

Back at the mansion!! 

You and your girls were eating breakfast, prepared by Orihime, that is, until the show that some of the girls were watching on TV, suddenly switched to a news broadcast. 

News Reporter: We interrupt this programs with breaking news. Apparently the city is under attack by a group of deadly villains. One appears to be a witch who is turning all the men into pigs, one is a half cheetah half human woman with deadly claws, another is a green skinned young lady, who is controlling plants to do her bidding. They are also accompanied by a blonde adolescent with a large hammer, and a RPG. And it appears that I have just been swindled by a woman in a cat suit, who just snatched my wallet. We now return to your regularly scheduled program. 

The TV goes back to the program you all were watching. 

Mirajane: Those people don't look friendly. 

(Y/N): NO THEY DON'T!! THOSE WERE CIRCE, CHEETAH, HARLEY QUINN, POISON IVY, AND CATWOMAN!!! They're supervillains!! 

Erza: It looks like there is a book out there that can summon evildoers!! 

(Y/N): Well I'm going out to fight them!! I'm going to call upon a couple of new girlfriends who can help us. Does anyone want to join me? 

Erza: I'm going, I can't let innocent people just get hurt out there. 

Lucy: I'll go too!! 

Kagura: If Erza's going, I will too! 

(Y/N): Great!! How about you Hinata? 

Hinata: Sure!! 

Orihime: I'll come to lend some healing support! I can restore all wounds to it's original state!