Drink of Love!!!/Preparing for Showdown!!!

X's Hideout!! 

X: This is it men!! Tomorrow we strike!!! The world will be ours!!! We are going to rule the world!!! 

Corset: And the Life Fibers will be a big help to our cause!! 

X: And we have you to thank for that Ragyo!! 

Ragyo: Of course!! 

Roman: You know I've been wondering something! 

X: What's that? 

Roman: Orochimaru and Kabuto aren't around anywhere. 

X: Orochimaru is not  stable condition as of now. So he won't be participating. Kabuto is taking care of him right now. 

Roman: Right. Really suspicious guys! 

Adam: THIS TIME WE STRIKE!! THE ARMY IS READY AND I WILL KILL THEM ALL!!! 

X: Agreed, this time (Y/N) and his little girlfriends are all going to meet their end!!! And then next comes the world!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 

At the mansion!! 

You woke up with all of your girlfriends piling onto you with their lovely chests pushed into your face, and also their lips touching it too!!

(Y/N): Good morning girls!!! 

Harem: Good morning (Y/N)!!!!! 

You kissed all 105 of your girlfriends good morning and then you all got up to eat breakfast. 

Orihime: Looks like everyone is here!! Let's eat breakfast!! I'm making a huge feast today!!! 

(Y/N): Thank you Orihime!!!

Liz: Let me help Orihime!!

Hinata: Me too!! 

Mirajane: I'll give you all the help you need!! 

Ayame: Don't forget about me too!!!! 

Chibiusa: Ah!! A breakfast made by Auntie Orihime, Auntie Liz, Auntie Hinata, Auntie Mirajane, and Auntie Ayame!!! Breakfasts by them are just so great!!! 

Lucy: You said it Chibiusa!! 

Sonata: I want a Breakfast Taco!! 

Aria: Does that even exist?! 

Adagio: Actually they do! 

(Y/N): Yeah, they're basically tortillas with cilantro, scrambled eggs, refried beans, sour cream, and avocado. 

Aria: Okay that makes too much sense!! 

Yoko: I think I want some of that!! 

Pinkie: SO DO I!!! 

Celestia: It sounds like a really good choice for today!! 

Lulu: I couldn't agree anymore!! 

Stocking: I'll take it, as long as I get some cake out of this!

Panty: Of fucking course you say that!! 

Scanty: Can't she think about sweets for like at least one second! 

Ruby: I want to make sure that I get a chocolate chip cookie out of this!! 

Harley: SO WOULD I!!! 

Orihime: Oh Erza!! I'm making some special pancakes today!! Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes!! 

Erza: OH MY GOD!!! YES!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! 

Ivy and Cheetah: Of course she would react to that like that!!

(Y/N): Ha, I think I know who I want to summon now?

Anna: Who would that be? I don't want her to be a violent crazy women!! 

(Y/N): She's shy like you Anna, but also really passionate!!! I think you'll like her! But on the other hand, Lucy, you want to be careful! 

Lucy: Oh god, it's Juvia isn't it?! 

(Y/N): Yep!! 

Rangiku: And how is this one dangerous? 

(Y/N): She kind of has the tendency to call other women who would be interested in me as her "love rival!" But I'm going to take the chances and bring her here! 

Ryuko: Well go right ahead, if you feel like you have to. I personally just want to see how she looks like. 

Diane: Maybe she's actually nice!! 

(Y/N): Once you get to know her, you'll see her for real!! 

You rush to grab the Waifu Novel, and prepare for the summon call!! 

(Y/N): Oh Waifu Novel, I call upon you in this hour to bring forth a girl who's body is made of water. She didn't really have anyone close to her in her childhood, for bringing rain everywhere. But now the at the rain is gone, she can now open up to people in her life!! I call forth Juvia Locker, the water wizard from Fairy Tail!! 

The Waifu Novel glows again and water bursts out of the book. The water forms to bring Juvia out!! Who is wearing her outfit after the Grand Magic Games! 

Juvia: HELLO (Y/N)!!! You look so handsome my darling!! 

Juvia pins you down and begins hugging an kissing you!! 

Juvia: I can't wait to find the perfect spot for our honeymoon!!! 

(Y/N): Oh brother! Hey Juvia!! 

You kiss Juvia, which causes her to blush wildly and she faints!! 

Anna: Yeah, she's like me. 

Rainbow: I think she's even crazier!!! 

Nui: And I thought I could go insane. 

Kara: I think she's kind of funny! 

(Y/N): Hey Juvia. I love you just as much as you love me! 

Juvia's eyes become hearts! 

Juvia: JUVI!!! 

Juvia hugs you and begins kissing you again!!! 

Rarity: I really like her!! She's seems quite the passionate one! And her outfit is lovely!!!!

Applejack: Welcome Juvia!! You're pretty cool. 

Glynda: Hello there Ms. Lockser, you will make sure to treat us all with care and love. 

Juvia: If you promise that I can spend a lot of time with my love, (Y/N), then I am more than willing to share him with all of you!! That includes you Lucy, even if you are my love rival! 

Lucy: OH NO!! WE ARE NOT STARTING WITH THAT!!!!

Minako and Sunset: Lucy please calm down!! 

After Lucy is calmed down, you all begin to eat breakfast!! 

Everyone begins enjoying Strawberry Shortcake pancakes, breakfast tacos, bacon, ham, and well some coffee, tea, and orange juice!

After that Lust and Tia began to speak about what X's plans were. 

(Y/N): So they're going to attack tomorrow? 

Lust: Yes, we need to prepare for tomorrow. Because they're going to attack! 

Tia: Everyone needs to be prepared. For those who can fight, you all need to come along to the battlefield. Those who can't fight should remain here and give reconnaissance!! 

(Y/N): I agree!! 

Blake: So tomorrow is when we need to be ready for a huge attack!! 

Winter: We need to train right now to prepare for the worst!! 

(Y/N): I agree, everyone head to the training facility!! It's time to prepare for a final showdown!! 

You rush to the training ground underneath the mansion to prepare for the battle against X and his army. It was time to settle the score with this bastard once and for all!!!