Keyblade to my Heart!!/Some Time with Erza!!

Adam lay on a table, with his arm still missing. 

Roman: Who would have thought that Bull Boy there would have been beaten by those little girls!! 

X: He underestimated them clearly. Adam is a strong one, and we need him. But it appears he was no match for (Y/N) (L/N). 

Harribel: So he really is strong!! I have to meet him someday

X: Harribel, were you thinking something? 

Harribel: No, no I wasn't. 

???: Well she sort of was? 

A girl with long black hair came over, it was Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist

X: Hello Lust, did you find out anything? 

Lust: Apparently not, (Y/N) (L/N) and his little girlfriends are all doing they're own thing, and their location is unknown. 

X: I see. We must take time to prepare for them next time. Adam was beaten severely and until he recovers, we won't strike for now. We wait, and observe. And the newcomers, are off doing their training. 

Harribel: Did you really have to bring back other members of the Espada? 

X: Of course, we need everyone we can get!! Including all the little peons of ours, and more. 

Cinder: Good grief, and according to Adam, Neo is also with them. 

Roman: WHAT?! THEY TURNED NEO AGAINST ME?! HOW DARE THEY!!! I WILL CRUSH THEM!! 

Cinder: Not now Roman, we wait for now. 

Roman: I don't know how long I can wait!! I don't want to know what Neo is going through!! 

Back at the mansion!! 

Neo was sunbathing, she was wearing a two piece bikini, with one part of the upper part colored yellow, one colored strawberry, and the bottom part colored brown. She was also wearing yellow, pink, and brown nail polish for her finger and toe nails. She holds up a sign that says "I love living in this mansion!!!" 

You watch her along with Erza, Lucy, Team RWBY, Kali, and the Sailor Senshi. 

Kali: It looks like Neo loves it here. 

(Y/N): I'm glad, even if she did have a close connection with Roman, I'm just glad she can be on our side, and not against us. 

Yang: Yeah, she's not bad. I'll take her over my Mom anyday. 

Lucy: You have parent problems? 

Ruby: It's a long story Luce! 

Yang: My mom abandoned by Dad and I for no real reason!! 

Lucy: I had a hard relationship with my Dad!! He hired a guild name Phantom Lord to take me away back to Fairy Tail. 

Erza: It was a tough time for us!!

Lucy: Then after I told him off, he lost everything. The entire estate, his company, everything. We grew closer and repaired our relationship after that, but then following the Tenrou Island events, he died, and he gave me birthday gifts to my house each year I was gone. 

Usagi: I know how that feels. I mean I was reincarnated from a princess in the Moon kingdom. All thanks to my mother Queen Serenity. Now my friends and I live here with our new lives. 

Ami: And we also died when fighting against the forces of the Dark Kingdom. 

Makoto: A time I never want to remember!