Chapter 17: Ruined

I think it's pretty safe to say, every girl has dreamed of getting kissed under the rain by her crush. Especially after that kiss Ryan Gosling and Rachel Macadams shared, during a rainy day in the Notebook.

But that was it. A dream.

Something that only happens in movies, far away from the reality of a twenty year old student. Or at least that's what I thought.

Until his lips landed on mine, taking my breath away.

It wasn't my first kiss. But if felt like nothing I had experienced before.

His kiss is not soft nor romantic, it's fleshy and passionate.

He is kissing me as if he wants to possess me, devour me and I respond to it immediately.

His tongue slowly traces my bottom lip, and I copy his action, drinking in the process, the water from his lips as if I am thirsty...and to be honest, I am.

Thirsty for him.

The moment I feel him entering my mouth, I lose it.

Moaning, I let my fingers curl into his wet hair, tugging them as if my life depends on it.

His hand finds the way to the back of my neck, where he harshly takes a handful of my hair, titling my head back, geting control of the kiss.

I let him do what he wants, because it feels so good having him against me, after wanting him for so long.

Slowly he starts to bring an end to the kiss, tongue retracting back into his mouth, while his teeth gently suck on my bottom lip, making me whine unintentionally.

We stand there, breathing hard, holding each other closely.

I stare down at his saliva covered lips, mesmerized as his tongue runs over them, making me want to kiss him all over again.

As if he read my mind, he dives in kissing me, gently this time.

His soft lips press against mine, parting just enough to taste each other.

The feeling brings butterflies to my stomach and when he finally steps away, I'm lost.

''You are my Harley...''

His voice just above whisper, brings a question mark to my face.

''You asked me what you are...for me.''

I stand still, my breathing already a mess.

''You are everything I ever wanted. You are my Harley. And I am your Joker.''

And in that moment, looking at his dark eyes, his glossy lips, the messy wet hair, the drenched outfit, hugging his sculptured body perfectly, I know...

I'm ruined.

This is probably the shortest chapter i've written, but i really wanted to feed you guys with something, after not posting for almost a month

This is probably the shortest chapter i've written, but i really wanted to feed you guys with something, after not posting for almost a month. 🥰

It's just a little taste of what's coming up.

I know i've talked on my author's note about mature content between others, so i'm giving you a little heads up. 😜

Don't worry. I'll put a 18+ when it comes to that.

Enjoy this for now.

Lots of love ❤