Chapter 29: Daddy

A/N: The chapter continues from when Jackson left Daphne's house, a few hours before she woke up in his bed after partying with Zoey.

Jackson's POV

I have almost forgotten about the redhead girl hanging around my house, until I saw her slim figure sleeping on my bed, wearing almost nothing under the covers.

Her fire red hair where displayed on my pillow, eyes tight shut and heavy breathes coming off her lips.

My eyes drifted momentarily on her bare back, until they settled on the small amount of fabric pocking off her hips.

As I imagined. Just a pair of panties.

Sighing, I throw away my jacket, before I move ahead closing the door behind me.

I've got to deal with her later.

My feet carry me to the kitchen, where I make myself a cup of coffee. The bitter taste of it, comes in total contrast with the heavy sweet flavor I have in my mouth since I left Daphne's house.

And somehow that makes me mad.

I don't want to wash over her taste just yet.

Pouring the black liquid inside the sink, I exhale deeply, my mind drifting on the last hours we spent together.

The way her body reacted to my touch, the little noises coming off her lips, the gentle motion of her hips, while I was eating her out like my last meal on earth.

Fuck. She is probably the only thing I would want to taste, my last day on this fucked up world.

Sighing, I close my eyes bringing the image of her laying figure in front of me. The memory alone is enough to get me hyped up, my body itching, craving for her delicate form to wrap around me, touch me in every way she wants...

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm in deep shit.

The unexpected train of my thoughts comes to an end, as soon as I sense a pair of arms sneaking their way around my waist.

''Hey there,'' She whispers seductively into my ear. ''I didn't hear you.''

I respond only with a hum.

''Everything okay?''

''Yep.'' I say, detaching myself from her grasp.

My eyes glance at her body, while she makes herself comfortable pouring a cup of coffee, adding two sugars.

She is wearing one of my t-shirts, bare legs underneath, a small bracelet decorating her ankle. Her fire red hair is slightly knotted above her shoulders, but still manage to look presentable in a way. The faint freckles on her cheeks only add to her appeal.

Yes, Olivia is definitely an attractive woman and I won't lie by saying I am immune to her charm. She is the only girl I've ever brought home, the only one I've been sleeping with the past nine months.

Besides what everyone thinking, I always had exclusively few sexual partners. Never a real relationship, but still...I'm not the type of guy to screw around just to get himself off.

That's why I rarely attend the gatherings of the gang. There is nothing I find more petty than horny men trying to get laid every night. The thought of having different women touching me after they slept around the town, is just...repulsive.

I choose who I'll sleep with. And yes, I'm selective.

Olivia caught my eye from the very first time I met her. She was beautiful and fun, lightheaded, but also smart. She knew her limits. Never pushed for more, always patient with me and my mood changes. And our sexual chemistry...well let's just say that was it.