Chapter 1 - They both have secrets

Izuku's POV

I wake up to my alarm going off like crazy. BEEP BEEP BEEP. I then quickly hit the snooze button and get up out my bed. Then I get up and go into the shower, I smile as the water runs into my messy bed hair and down my body. It feels warm and soothing. It's just tranquil. I love my life. I have a great school, great mom, great apartment. I also have a giant crush on someone at school, but I have to get ready so I step out of the shower and start to brush my teeth. I then start to get dressed. Then, I head downstairs to be greeted by my amazing mom smiling at me with a plate of amazing food in her hands.

"Hello Izuku!" She says with the biggest smile on her face and handing me the plate of food. 

"Thanks mom!" I say sitting down at the table. I start to eat the food as I look at the time. When I finish the food I put it on the counter and grab my bag and put it onto my back.

"Bye mom I'll see you later!" I say shouting so she can hear me.

"Ok! Bye Izuku have fun!" She responds.

When she's finished saying that I walk out of the door ready for the day ahead of me. 

As I walk up to the school gates I see...... him.

He has half white, half red hair with turquoise and blue eyes. He's just so beautiful.

"Hey Midoriya, how are you?" He says to me as he walks next to me.

"O-oh hi T-Todoroki. I-I'm good H-how are you?" Damn it I stuttered. But, it's because I have the biggest crush on him. But he doesn't have one on me.

Todoroki's POV

OMG he stuttered, he's so adorable. I have the biggest crush on him!