Chapter 3 - Todoroki vs Bakugo

Todoroki's POV

I wasn't going to let him hurt Midoriya any longer. I'm going to have to hurt him to make sure he doesn't do this to Izuku anymore. 

"Oh yea half n half. Fuckin bring it." Bakugo says to me, setting off tiny explosions in his hand and charging at me. I put a ice wall in front of him and hits into it and is slightly dazed. While he is dazed i jump over the ice wall and manage to punch him a few times before stepping back. He then tries to punch me but I quickly dodge that attack. I then grab his arm and twist it until I hear a snap. He then screams.

"AGHHHHHHHH STOP OK STOP" I let go of him. He then runs away, shouting "This is not over half n half!". I smirk at him running away from a fight but quickly turn my attention to the hurt boy that is beside me and pick him and rush him to his house.

When I reach his house his mother greets us at the door. 

"Oh hello Izu-oh no what's happened and who are you." She says extremely worried for her son.

"Oh this kid named Katsuki Bakugo was beating him up and I had to stop him. And my name is Shoto Todoroki. I'm one of your sons classmates." I say, putting Midoriya on the couch.

"Ohhh so your Todoroki. My son talks about you a lot." She replies with a smile on her face.

"Oh really? What does he say about me?" I question.

"He has the biggest crush on you. He always talks about how powerful you are. Oh and also how nice you are." She replies as I start to blush I say.

"I'm going to take him up to his room" I say picking him back up and walking to the door labeled 'Izuku Midoriya'.

As I walk in all I see is All Might posters and memorabilia. It's adorable. Anyway, I place him into his bed and pull up a chair beside it and wait for him to wake up. But, as I'm waiting for him I slowly fall asleep myself.