Chapter 26 - The recovery

Izuku's POV

Dear diary,

This is my fifth day at the hospital now.

The doctor told us that I would have to spend at least a week in hospital. I felt upset about this but gladly, they let Shoto stay with me. This makes my time at the hospital amazing. Because I don't ever feel alone. Shoto is always there to check to see if I'm ok. Or to grab me anything I need. He's so caring. 

Everyday, the doctors come in and do tests to see if I'm recovering well or not. So far, it seems to be going well. My bones are apparently healing very well. So, hopefully soon I may be able to get out of here. Because, I'm starting to really hate hospitals. They are just so..... bland and boring. Everything is white and dull. I'm so excited to get back to my dorm. And I will get to see all my friends again. 

I just have to wait until I can leave the hospital.

Anyway goodnight!

I then place the diary beside me and put my pen next to it. I was about to fall asleep until I heard a voice.

"I saw you writing in your diary Izu. Your so cute." Shoto says as he walks over from the door of my room to my bed. He ruffles my green hair and I proceed to giggle at him doing this.

"Your so sweet." I chuckle back to him.

"Anyway, I have some big news. Tomorrow they are going to let you leave the hospital!" Shoto excitingly says to me.

"Wait?! Really!" I exclaim happily.

"Yeah. All we have to do is sleep here one more time. Then, we can leave. We go back to U.A in two days." He informs me. 

I giggle and lay down and Shoto sits on his chair and holds my hand lovingly.

"I love you, Izu."

"I love you too Sho."

We then both slowly fall asleep.

The Next Day

I slowly wake up to Shoto packing his suitcase. I see this and get immediately excited and jump out of the uncomfortable hospital bed.

"Woah Woah Izu. Calm." Shoto tells me.

"Yeah. Sorry. It's just I'm so excited to be finally leaving the hospital!" I say, still jumping around the room with excitement.

Shoto laughs at me as we pack our bags. As we leave the hospital, I am filled with such happiness that I start to cry. I feel a hand wrap around mine.

 We get into a taxi and head to my apartment. When we enter the apartment I can smell my Moms amazing food.

"Izuku and Shoto! Your home!" I hear two female voices say. Who's the other one.

We see Rei and Inko come round the corner and hug both me and Shoto tightly. 

"Mom, why are you here?" Shoto questions to Rei.

"Becuase um. I wanted to see you before I leave." She responds back to him.

"Wait! Where you going?" Shoto questions again.

"To America, because I have a few friends there and I have already applied for a job. And Shoto, you are not coming. You need to do well at school. Ok?" Rei says slightly sad but also worried.

"Yes Mom. But, remember to visit." Todoroki says as she walks out the door.

"Yes I promise, now you boys be good to Inko. Bye!" She says waving goodbye and walking away.

"So, am I living with you guys now?" He questions once again.

"Yes, is that ok Shoto?" My mom responds back to him in a worried and polite tone.

"Yes of course. I'm going to go set up mine and Izu's stuff. I'll see you at dinner." He says walking into my room.

My Mom looks at me and hugs me more.

"Mom, I'm ok." I say to her.

"I know you are. I'm just happy you are back. Now go be a good boyfriend and help Shoto. I'll call you when dinner is ready." She says. Happily.

"Yes Mom." I respond going to my room.

I tackle hug Shoto onto the bed. And he kisses my forehead.

"Izuku, I will love you until the day I die." 

"I will too Shoto. I will too."

Aghhh. The next chapter is going to the final one of this story. I have been writing this for a month and it has been so much fun. Anyway, I'll see you soon. For the finale. - Teddy