Chapter 27 - The finale. Epilogue

3rd person POV

After that day, nothing was the same for Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya. They were both always happy. When they returned to U.A they were both welcomed back. They decided to take their relationship slow while they finish school. In their second sports festival, Izuku came 3rd, Todoroki came 2nd and Tokoyami came first. The three celebrated (with Shoji) by going on a trip to Disney World. 

They had the best time there. They went on all rides and found out that Tokoyami really doesn't like rollercoasters and everytime he went on one he would make a little squeak like a baby bird. Of course while they were there they took tons of photos. But, their favourite was definitely magic kingdom. They took so many photos (so did Tokoyami and Shoji). It was one of the best days of their lives. 

They went back to U.A and did their exams. Their exams went amazing. They both got the top scores and got awards for it. But, sadly after their second year Mr Aizawa left U.A due to some heath issues. The class was deeply upset about this. But, he told them that if they needed anything. They could contact him and he would help them as fast as he could. So, that did cheer the class up. 

Anyway, a few other couples happened like. Tsu and Uraraka. Bakugo and Kirishima. Momo and Jiro. Koda and Sato. This was amazing because no one cared about your sexuality. No one forced you to come out. No one made fun of you because of it. It was amazing to be around.

As school advanced, the harder it got to arrange dates. So, Shoto and Izuku struggled with spending time with each other. But, they still loved each other deeply. Every bit of spare time was spent together.

 When they finally graduated, everyone was sad because they might not be seeing some of them for a long time. But still, they were all happy to finally be graduating from U.A. Momo Yaoyorozu came first in the final exam. Tenya Iida came second and Todoroki came third. 

When they moved out of the dorms, Todoroki and Midoriya lived with Inko until they brought a house. The house was very modern. It had ivy on one of the walls on the outside. It also had a beautiful oak front door. Inside, the kitchen had marble counter tops with wooden chairs to eat on. It had a wooden table behind those chairs. The kitchen had an attached living room. That just had a sofa and a tv on top of a wooden table.  The house also had a office. 4 bedrooms. 6 bathrooms. A below ground area that has a mini kitchen and a pantry. Plus, they even had a cinema room. This was an amazing place to call home. Especially for two full time pro heroes. They loved this house. It was just perfect. Izuku especially loved it because it had enough rooms to have his mom stay from time to time.

They both worked as full time pro heroes. Saving people from danger every day. 

Then one day, Todoroki took Midoriya on a date to their friends restaurant 'Sato's sugar sanctuary'. Sato and Koda welcomed them with the best seats in the restaurant. It was a table on a balcony that had an amazing roof above it. The table looked out upon the sunset with the waves of the ocean, calmingly clashing against the soft sand. 

As the sun touched the bottom of the horizon Todoroki stood up and said.

"Izuku, we have been through so much. But, all that time I have loved you with everything I have. I am so happy that you have achieved your dream. And I just wanted to tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Izuku Midoriya. Will you marry me?" He said as he went down on one knee. Pulled a black box out and opened it. Inside was a green ring. That had a gem that was half emerald. Half ruby. As Izuku saw this he immediately teared up. He nodded his head. 

From then. The couple were engaged. This made them even happier. They were inseparable and any time away from each other was painful.

Izuku still couldn't believe that Shoto actually proposed to him. It shocked him to the core. When they told everyone from U.A they all were happy for them and decided to celebrate by partying. 

The party was held at a lovely karaoke club. It was an amazing night. Everyone from class A was there (except for Mineta because he was arrested for being a creep). Everyone had to sing a song.

Tokoyami sung Everything I wanted by Billie Eilish.

Bakugo sung Lover by Taylor Swift (for Kirishima)

Uraraka sung I kissed a girl by Katy Perry (to Tsu)

Todoroki sung Freeze your brain from Heathers (Dedicated to Izuku because he sung it when Izu was in the hospital with him)

Izuku sung Make My Story by Lenny code fiction.

That night was amazing. But, it wasn't as good as the wedding.

The wedding was amazing.

It was on the 26th of January. The day was beautiful. The venue was in a giant mansion. The main area where the ceremony is being held was half green. Half red. It also had a half green half red podium. 

Izuku was wearing an amazing white suit. This is to symbolise that he was the bride without him having to wear a long dress. His hair was still messy (because Todoroki asked it to be messy. So he could ruffle it). His shoes were a pair of lovely, smart shoes.

Todoroki wore a smart black suit. To symbolise that he was the groom. His hair was smart and brushed. His shoes were the same as Izu.

As Izuku walked the isle. Everyone in the wedding couldn't help but cry of happiness for the couple. When Izuku and Todoroki were told to read out their vows, you could hardly understand them because they were too busy crying of happiness. Then the pastor said.

"You two haven't had a very tranquil relationship but you still stayed together through everything, there has been many Roadblocks Of Love. But your still here. And I'm sure that everyone here is happy that you are both finally getting what you want. 

Shoto Todoroki, do you take Izuku Midoriya to be your wedded groom, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do" Todoroki says through tears.

"Now.

Izuku Midoriya, do you take Shoto Todoroki to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do" Midoriya says through tears as well.

"Well in that case. You may now kiss the groom."

With that, the wedded couple kissed while everyone gave them applause.

From that day on. They were forever happy.

The end