Chapter 18 - Preparation

Todoroki's POV

I stand up and go to get dressed. Ready to see Mom I put on my navy blue turtle neck and a pair of jeans. I walk out to see Izu sitting at the table, on his phone. When he sees me, he smiles but also goes slightly red. Why?

"You look amazing Shoto." Izu expressed.

"Thanks Izu!" I respond. Filled with excitement. When we've finished that conversation, Izuku quickly turns his phone. What is he hiding? I'll check later. Right now I need to focus on seeing my Mom. 

Izu stands up and we hold hands and look into each other eyes. The shine in his emerald eyes is unlike anything that I have seen before. It's amazing. I want him in my life forever.

Anyway, we step out of the door and head down the street. Still holding hands. As we do this, we get a few weird stares. But, why should we care? We love each other and nothing will stop us from doing so. 

We are about two minutes from the psychiatric ward when Izu gets a text from someone. Who is texting him? Maybe it's his Mom. Yeah, it probably  that. I'm just being over dramatic. Maybe it's me being nervous about telling my Mom about me and Izu.

Anyway, when we reach the hospital. I immediately spot Fuyumi. She spots me too. She comes running up to me and Izu. Her white with red patches hair bobbing as she does so. 

When she gets close to me and Izu, she just hugs us tightly. Obviously, I hug back and Izu does too. After a few minutes, she pulls back and squeals.

"OMG you guys are so cute together!"

"Thanks! How's Mom?" I question

"She's great. Just I'm having some difficulties with the receptionist. She's not letting us see Mom. Even though Mom has allowed us to see her. I even have the proper documentation that allows Mom to be released. It's annoying Shoto. I know I'm normally calm but I'm starting to get angry." Fuyumi fumed. I'm now mad.

"Don't worry I'll deal with her" I utter and start to walk to the reception desk. But, Fuyumi grabs my shirt and pulls me back.

"Please, Shoto. Don't hurt anyone. I beg you." Fuyumi pleaded. 

"Fine. But, I'm having a 'stern' conversation with her." I snarled. I walk over to the desk and this woman with a name badge that says 'Abbie' is there. It's her! She must have fucking remembered my name! 

She looks up at me and smirks.

"Well look who it is. Mr fag who got me fired from my last job." She sassily says. I can't hold it in and I just ignite my left side.

"Let me see my Mom! BEFORE I MAKE SURE YOU NEVER GET A JOB AGAIN." I shout. I've had enough of this bitch.

"Oh well, being rude is never the right way to talk to someone sir, you gays never have manners. You deserve to be locked up." She replies. I'm not going to be like her. Evil, so I calm myself down and my left side extinguishes itself. I proceed to get in her face and say.

"Ya know, being a villian isn't good

Himiko Toga"