Chapter 6 - Will you?

Izuku's POV

Did he just kiss me in front of my own mom? I didn't pull away from him. But, after a while he pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"Izuku, will you be my boyfriend?" Shoto says to me, smiling at me.

"O-of course!" I respond. Then, he goes back to kissing me and my mom gets her phone out and snap Did she just take a photo of us. Shoto then pulls away and points to my mom and says.

"Send me that." My mom then giggles and responds back.

"Of course. What's your number?" My mom and my boyfriend then exchange numbers. My mom sends me and Shoto the pic and we both set it as our lock screen. We then finish our meals and head back to my room. We sit on my bed and talk about loads of stuff.  We talk for hours until Shoto gets a text from someone called 'Satan'. Who's that. Anyway, he looks at the text and says.

"I'm sorry Izu, I have to go home." I look sad and look down. I don't want him to go. I have my head down until he lifts my head up and kisses me. 

"I'll be back here by nine in the morning ok?" Shoto responds with a calming voice.

"Ok Sho. I will miss you." I say sad that he's going but happy that I'm going to see him in the morning. He then picks up his bag and goes to the door and says.

"I'll see you in the morning. I love you" He says as he leaves. I already miss him.