Chapter 20 - The long awaited talk.

Todoroki's POV

I just sit on the floor. My jaw dropped. I can't believe that my Mom just did that. We just stay there for about a minutes until Mom extends her hand to me and says.

"Let me help you up son. How about we go to a café and talk." I grab her hand and as I stand up I see Fuyumi basically tackle Mom with a hug. I tear up at the fact that our family is back together and without.....him. 

"Go on join the hug." Izu whispers to me. I didn't even realise that he was beside me.

"Only if you join to." I respond to him.

"I'm not part of your family though." He mutters.

"Oh yes you are." I say as I grab his hand and and run to my family. I hug them and Izuku does to. Mom and Fuyumi are slightly confused for a moment but quickly let him into the hug. My family are all here. Together ,except for Toya and Natsuo but sadly we don't know where they are, as one.

We hug for a good five mintues until we are told to leave because we are in peoples way. So, we do and Fuyumi is the first to speak.

"I'd love to stay but I have to get to work. Those kids won't teach themselves!" She says before giving me, Mom and Izuku a hug. 

We say our goodbyes and me, Mom and Izu head to the nearest café to talk. We take our seats at a table that just by a window. We order and then we start to talk. Mom starts the conversation.

"Son, I need to ask you a question about what that psychotic lady was saying. Can I?"

"Yes. Of course Mom." I respond. Nervous about what she is going to say.

"Well, I've been thinking about what she was saying and I just need to you something. Are you gay and is Izuku your boyfriend?"