Chapter 2 - The bullying

Izuku's POV

As me and Todoroki walk together down the halls we talk about what we think we are going to do in class today. Then, suddenly out of no where I hear.

"Hahah Look at the nerd with his fuckin' half and half boyfriend!" Kacchan says pointing and laughing at us. I immediately go red and run to class and sit down as quickly as I can. After a few minutes I see Todoroki walk in looking at me with a worried face and goes over to me.

"You ok Midoriya? I was worried for you after you ran away" He says to me.

"Y-yea Todoroki I'm fine just got a bit embarrassed that's all" I respond while looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Ok, just tell me if your sad or worried about anything. I'm here for you." He replies back to me. Then, Mr Aizawa walks into the room and he quickly takes a seat.

Then, he announces that we will be staying in dorms to protect us from the villians! Wait. I get to live with Todoroki! Anyway, he says that we have the rest of the day off. Everyone then suddenly jumps up and runs out. I then proceed to follow after them.

When I reach a remote pathway I feel someone hit me in the back of my back of my head and I fall to the ground and look behind me to see Kacchan looking at me, smiling like he's going to hurt me. 

"Now that Kirishima isn't here to try stop me. Your going to be hurt so much!" He says while picking me up by my collar and slamming me into a wall. He then punches me in the stomach and blood starts to come out of my mouth.

"K-Kacchan stop it!" I say. Tears falling out of my eyes. He then headbutts me and throws me back to the ground. My head begins to bleed.

"Oh fuck no! You are just here to prove that you are better than me! Well now I'm going to show you that you are not!" He then grabs my head ,while I'm still on the floor, and starts to slam it into the pavement. Everything slowly falls into darkness and then. Nothing.

Todoroki's POV

As I'm walking home I start to hear yelling and crying so I follow the noise and find something horrifying. It's Bakugo slamming Midoriya's head into the pavement. I look at Midoriya's head and realise it's bleeding a lot. He looks like he's passed out. I have to stop this.

"Stop hurting him you bastard!" I shout, igniting my left side.