Chapter 13 - The wait

Todoroki's POV

It's been 3 days since Izuku was admitted to the hospital. He still hasn't woken up. I haven't left the hospital at all, I've been by his side the entire time. Waiting for my love to wake up. The doctors come in everyday to do tests on him to see if he's getting better. Thankfully, he is. But now, UA is telling me that I have to go to school. I've tried so hard to convince them to let me stay with Izu. But, they won't let me. 

Uraraka came in a couple of hours ago and gave me my uniform. She's been the best support for me and Izu. Izu's mom has gone to visit his father about something. So, Uraraka's been the best. She buys me food, brings clothes and lots of other things. I don't want her to, but she insits.  

So, I wake up and kiss Izu on the forehead.

"Please be safe while I'm gone. Don't worry, when school is over I'll come straight back." I say to an unconscious Izuku. I then proceed to get dressed and pack my bag. When I reach the door I look back at Izuku. I hate seeing him like this. With tubes coming out of him. Tears start to fill up my eyes as I step out of the room. 

When I reach the exit of the hospital I see that Uraraka is waiting for me. At this point, tears are falling down my face. 

I just miss his beautiful voice and his amazing smile. 

Uraraka sees this and runs up to me. She gives me a giant hug, we stand there for a few minutes just hugging. We then start to walk to school together.

"I miss him to Todoroki, UA just doesn't feel the same without him. We aren't the only ones that are sad. All of 1-A is sad. Including Aizawa. But, let's just focus on school so we can start to feel better. Then, after school we can go back to the hospital to see how he is." She says while we walk. She is a great friend, truly. 

"That's a good idea. Thank you Uraraka." I respond as I wipe the tears from my eyes. 

When we reach UA we both just go to class. As we walked in, you could feel the sadness coming from everyone. I just go straight to my seat. 

The entire day I tried to take my mind of him. But, I just couldn't. I just had the moment when Izuku was on the floor with my father standing over him replaying in my mind. 

Then, we were in English class. Once again, I wasn't listening to what anyone was saying until I heard my name. It was Aizawa. He was telling me to step out the class so he could talk to me. 

I slowly lift myself from my seat and step outside. 

"What do you want Aizawa?" I say with a confused look on my face.

"It's Midoriya, he's...."