Chapter 16 - Welcome home!

Izuku's POV

As we walked home I realised how lucky I was. I'm so lucky to have someone like him in my life. He's sweet, caring, supportive and strong. How do I deserve him. 

Anyway, when we reached the door of my apartment I was so excited to see my mom. She must have been really busy if she didn't come see me in the hospital. Shoto unlocks the door, I immediately run in.

"MOM! I'M HOME!" I shout, with a huge smile on my face.

"Oh. Um, I forgot to tell you. She's currently gone to see your dad. So, I'm here instead." Sho tells me.

"Oh.......ok!" I respond, slightly sad that I don't get to see my mom but happy that I get to spend more time with Sho.

I then yawn because I haven't been sleeping properly.

"You sleepy Izu?" Sho questions.

"Yea. I'm really tired." I repy, walking over to the couch and laying down on it. Then, Sho goes over to me and budge over to give him room. He then starts to pet my fluffy green hair. This makes me even more sleepy and I put my head onto his shoulder. Then, just before I'm about to fall asleep I hear.

"Goodnight Izu, I love you more than anything in the world." Then I fall asleep.

Todoroki's POV

For a few minutes I just stare at Izu. He's so adorable when he's asleep. Then my phone starts to vibrate like someone's calling me. So, I stand up and while doing this I carefully lay Izu down so he doesn't wake up. 

I take my phone out of my pocket and see who the caller is. It's Fuyumi! I pick up the phone to hear her panting like she's out of breath.

"What is it Fuyumi?" I say, wondering why she called me.

"It's mom! She's....."