Chapter 22 - The reunion

Midoriya's POV

Dads home! And he's not happy with me. Oh god. No. This can't be happening. I just hope he doesn't hurt Sho.

Anyway, we stand up and say goodbye to Rei. She leaves the café and me and Todoroki just look at each other with a worried look. Suddenly, he puts his arm around me and says.

"It's going to be alright. If he does anything. I'm sure me and Inko will help you out. Trust me, if he tries to hurt you. I will make his wish he didn't come back." He then kisses the top of my head. Slightly squashing the green hair on top of my head. 

I nod in agreement. Still scared but much more calm. Then, we start to walk to my apartment. Hand in hand. The weather is beautiful, it's sunny and the sky is completely clear. The birds peacefully chirping their little songs. The trees looks so tranquil as they sway with the wind. 

As we reach my apartment building. I start to panic, badly. But, thankfully Shoto goes in front of me and opens the door first. As he opens it I see inside of it. My Mom is sitting on the couch, crying. A picture of me in her hand. What the heck?

She sees us and gets panicked and runs to us.

"Run. Run! Please. He's going to hurt you g-." She whispers to us until she is interrupted by someone pulling her back with force. 

Behind her is a man. This man has bright orange eyes, green messy hair and the inside of his mouth is on fire. He is very muscular and very tall. He is staring at me. And only me. The look in his eyes makes me feel like he's going to kill me. Oh god. Please Shoto don't get involved. Just let him do this to me. I don't want you to get hurt.

"Now there you are. Oh and you brought a friend. Well half hair, you can go now." He says. 

"I'm not going anywhere Mr Midoriya." Todoroki argued. Oh god, no please don't fight.

"Excuse me but I live here, and you don't. So leave!" Dad shouted at Shoto.

"No, I won't I'm coming in." Shoto responds, trying to push past my dad. But he doesn't budge. Then, he punches Sho in the stomach and Sho falls to the ground.

"Now, if you don't want broken teeth. I recommend you leave!" Dad commanded Shoto. 

"I will not leave Izuku with you!" Shoto replies back. Then Dad knees him in the face. Knocking him out. I drop to my knees and start to cry. Why did he have to do that. Shoto didn't deserve that. He never did anything to deserve that.

"Ah now that he's dealt with. Now time to deal with you. Izuku." He then picks me up by my neck and takes me into the apartment. As he does this I'm slowly running out of breath. I feel like I'm about to die. I close my eyes, accepting my fate. Then, suddenly I feel a jolt of pain on my back. I open my eyes to see that my dad just threw me against a wall. He proceeds to kick me in face. The pain is unbearable until I slowly start to lose conciseness then I feel.

Nothing.