Chapter 4 - Good morning

Izuku's POV

As I slowly begin to wake all I feel is a pounding in my head. All I remember from what happened was Kacchan smashing my head into the pavement. Then I blacked out. 

When I open my eyes I see someone asleep on a chair next to me. I look down to see they are holding my hand?! Who is this? As I begin to wake up more I see that they have two different hair colors. On one side it's red and on the other side it's white. Wait why do I recognise them...........Oh god. I-It's Todoroki. He's seen all my All Might stuff! This is so embarrassing and he's holding my hand. Did he save me from Kacchan? As I'm wondering this he slowly starts to wake up and looks in my eyes and smiles. Did he just smile? His smile is so cute!

"Good morning Midoriya. You feeling better?" He says with a caring tone. I immediately blush at him being so caring.

"Y-y-yea I'm feeling much b-better thanks T-todoroki." I say as he smiles more and holds my hand tighter.

"Hey your mom told me that you have a crush on me. Is that true?" He says. Oh god. Mom why?! I have to tell the truth and say yes. But, this might ruin our friendship. No I have to tell the truth.

"Y-yea I do Todoroki. I-I'm sorry if your weirded out b-by that." I say going completely red. Then he starts to blush.

"I-I like you to Midoriya." He says. Wait what?! But, I though he like Momo and that he was straight. I'm so happy!

Then, he suddenly leans in and I lean in to. We get close to each others lips until..

"BOYS! BREAKFAST IS READY!" My mom shouts. Damn mom! I was about to kiss my crush. But, I'm so hungry.

"We should probably go and eat that otherwise she will get mad. I'm so sorry Tod-" I say before Todoroki interrupts me and says

"Call me Shoto. I'll call you Izuku." Todoroki says.

"O-ok Shoto. We can continue this after we eat if that's ok?" I say nervously. He looks at me and smiles even more.

"I would love that Izu" He says before helping me out of bed. We then make our way to the kitchen. I'm still shocked about what just happened.