Chapter 19 - The brawl

Izuku's POV

Wait! That's Himiko Toga! Oh god. I feel like there is going to be a fight so I make sure that Fuyumi is away from it to stop her getting hurt. Then, I get everyone in the waiting area out too.

Todoroki's POV

The woman goes slightly red after I've completed my sentence. I look behind me to see Izu getting everyone out. Good. Because this might get mess.

"I-I'm sorry sir. What did you just call me?" The woman asks me, looking slightly nervous.

"You know excatly what I said. I've known it was you since you were dragged into the managers office in the other hospital. You know how?" I say with confidence.

"H-how?" She shakily responds.

"Because the way you looked at Izu was exactly like the way you looked at him last time. When you took Bakugo." I say smirking as she slowly transforms back into her normal self. She has a slightly tight fit bodysuit on. Then, she slowly pulls out a knife and jumps over the desk and jumps onto me. Putting the knife to my throat.

"Listen to me! Izuku is mine! And no multi colored hair fag will stop that! Now, finally I can taste your blood. And kill y-" She creepily says until ice is blasted at her and slams her into a wall. Wait I didn't do that. Fuyumi definitely didn't.

So, I slowly turn around to see who it is that just saved my life. It's Mom! 

"No one! Tries to hurt my son! Or call him those foul words!" She shouts at a frozen Toga.

My moms a fucking badass