Chapter 9 - I want to make him pay

Izuku's POV

All I see is bruises and cuts. It's horrible. Don't tell me his father did this to him. There are some bruises that look like they've been there for ages. But, some of them look like they could have happened yesterday.

"W-what happened?!" I say. Tears already filling my eyes. Why would someone do this to him.

"Oh n-nothing. Just s-some bruises from training." He responds. I know he's lying. That discrase of a 'hero' Endeavor. Also know as my boyfriends stupid father.

"Y-your lying. H-he did this to you. D-didn't he?" I sobbed. He looked at me and went red. He then slowly nodded. I'm suddenly overcome with anger and hatred. 

"I'm going to make him pay!" I growled and stood up, clenching my fists.

"Izu! No! He'll hurt you too. And plus, we have to move into the dorms today. We can't be late." He proclaimed. Damn, I forgot about that. "I even packed all your stuff into a bag." He smiled. As he pointed to the suitcases at the front of the bed.

"O-ok fine! But, after school. I'm making him pay for what he's done. And you can't stop me." I grumble. He just sighs and nods. 

"Oh your mom says have fun and remember to visit on sundays. She left a note in the kitchen. She's gone to visit Mitsuki about what Bakugo did" Todoroki added. I just nod and he leaves. I then check whats in my bag. He actually packed everything I wanted to pack. I love him so much. 

After I finish checking the bags, I get ready and dressed and grab my cases. I open the door and meet Shoto at the door. He quickly kisses me and we head out my apartment and to UA. He's just the best boyfriend anyone can ask for.