Chapter 23 - My angel

Todoroki's POV

As I begin to wake up I feel wet and cold. The floor below me is solid. My eyes flutter open, I realise that I'm on concrete. Wait! I know where this is. This is the front of Izu's apartment. Why am I here? 

My head is throbbing with pain. Blood slowly dripping down my head. Then all of what happened comes back to me.

He took my Izuku and hurt Inko. I must get my revenge. I try to open the door calmly. But, it doesn't open. There's only one way to get through that door. Burn it to a crisp. 

As anger fills my body, fire starts to ignite from my left side. I have to control it though. I don't want to hurt anyone. Except for him. That's the only person I wish to hurt right now. As that thought goes through my mind, I lift my hand up and start to disintegrate the door. As it slowly crumbles, all I can think about is what Izuku has gone though.

Once the door is fully gone I step into the apartment. All I see in there furniture turned over, glass shattered, scorch marks and a blood trail. I follow the blood trail and it leads me to a room. 

The walls are white with drips of crimson red, fresh blood on them. The floor is a peach, blood stained carpet. At this point, I could only see those details. The windows had sheets in front of them to cover all the light from outside. I slowly and carefully walk forward until the light came on. Almost blinding me. But, what I see in front of me is horrifying.

It's Izuku, tied to a wooden chair with duct tape and rope. He's completely unconscious. Dried blood coming from his nose, mouth and head. My eyes immediately fill with tears. I run to him and check his pulse. There is one. Thank god.

Then a bellowing voice fills the room.

"Ah, the candy cane is here. Have you written your death note yet? Because your going to need something for your funeral!" 

Then, he appears out of the shadows. I'm not going to take any chances this time.

I. Will. Win.

The next chapter will be posted either today or tomorrow. - Teddy