Chapter 24 - Final Showdown

Hi so i'd like to start this chapter by saying that this is the first time I am writing a chapter not on a computer. So, sorry if there's any mistakes. If I have to, I'll fix them at a later date. - Teddy

Todoroki's POV
I have never been so ready to fight. But, the difference between me and him is that I don't want to kill him, he wants to kill me. I want to see him suffer in prison for what he has done to Izuku.

Anyway, I immediately ignite the left side of my body. But, I don't do anything to my right because that could potentially hurt either Izuku or Inko.

"Oh! Looks like we both have fire related quirks! Ha ha! I'm an adult. Your just a child. I clearly have the upper hand!" He shouts in my face. This is good, he doesn't know I have ice. This means I can take him by surprise and hopefully win this. I just have to be careful.

"Bring it old man!" I growl back.
With that he charges towards me. Slowly opening his mouth. Inside his mouth I see little sparks, so I quickly dodge out the way. He clearly hadn't predicted this because he charges past me and has to stop himself before he hits a wall.
I take this opportunity and encase him in a catacomb of ice. I check for about a minute to see if I can spot any movement from within the ice. Thankfully, I don't so I quickly release Izuku from the chair and I put him over my shoulder. I then step out of the room and go to find Inko.

I find her in her bedroom. Tied to the bed, unconscious as well. I then proceed to free her and put her over the other shoulder. It's hard to carry two people but for me, these two are my family. I'll do anything to help them.

I reach the disintegrated door and step out of it. As I begin to walk down the stairs of the apartment I start to feel strange. Until a black portal comes out of no where. It scares the hell out of me. Then a hand comes out of the portal and drags me in.

The next thing I see is grass. I can still feel the weight on my shoulders so I know I still have Inko and Izuku with me. I quickly notice I'm on the the floor so I quickly stand up to see Kurogiri standing in front of me. Alone. What does he want? Then, another portal appears beside him and Izuku's dad comes out from it.

"Don't fail us again Hisashi. If you do, you know what Shigaraki will do to you." Kurogiri says until disappearing.
Shit! I need backup. I can't win this fight alone.

"Round two candy cane. Your going to die!" As he says this I pull my phone out of my back pocket and sent my location to the two last people from 1-A that I had texted.

"Oh really, well good luck. I have friends." I say, perfectly predicting when the two people I had contacted appeared.

Next to me stood Fumikage Tokoyami (and dark shadow) and Mina Ashido.

"I'm guessing you need our help fighting this guy?" Tokoyami mutters.

"Yes except for Mina. Mina I need you to get Izuku and his mom out of here as fast as you can. Tokoyami, you help me defeat him" I command as I give Izuku and Inko to Mina. She quickly runs away using her acid.

"Todoroki, you know that Dark Shadow doesn't work well in light." Tokoyami whispers next to me.

"I do. That's why I'm doing this!" As I do this I make a giant tunnel around us. Blocking the sun from where we are. "Now attack. He abused Inko and Izuku to the point where they are unconscious." I say. Knowing this would make Tokoyami furious, that makes him lose control over Dark Shadow.

"HE WHAT?! AGHH!" The bird headed male says as Dark Shadow slowly takes over.

Now all I have to do is keep this tunnel stable. Every time Dark Shadow/Tokoyami slams their hand against the ice, it creates giant cracks in the ice. So I have to focus all my energy into that spot to fix it. Tokoyami leaves Hisashi no time to attack and manages to pick him and throws him to the ground. Immediately knocking him unconscious.
When Tokoyami calms down I go to Hisashi's unconscious body and just stare at it with hatred and sadness.

"Looks like the candy cane was tastier than the chilli pepper."