Chapter 21 - The 'talk'

Todoroki's POV

"W-what!" I say as my face goes completely red.

"Well first off, you were never interested in girls even though Enji made you go on a few dates with some. Then, it's also the way you two look at each other. Your eyes are full of love. So, please son. Tell me the truth." She responds while smiling and placing her hand on mine.

I look at Izu and he gives me a nod. I slowly turn my head towards my Mom. 

"Y-yea, both of those are true." I mutter nervously. Scared of what her response is going to be. 

Her smile turns into a giant smile and she screams of happiness. Everyone in the café looks at her strangely but quickly return to what they were originally doing.

"I'm so happy for you two! You both have my full support!" She exclaims with happiness in her voice.

I'm so happy we all talk for about an hour until Izu gets a call. He talks to the person on the phone. Looking happy but also slightly scared. After a few minutes of being on the phone the call ends and Izu just looks at his phone.

"What's wrong Izu?" I say to him, worried.

"It's my dad. He's back home. and apparently not happy that I'm gay."

Me and my Mom exchange looks of worry for him.

"Ok Izu. Why don't we go to your apartment I'll introduce myself and if he tries anything with you. He'll have to get through me."