Chapter 5 - A good meal

Todoroki's POV

Agh! He likes me to! I thought he liked Uraraka. I'm so happy but also slightly upset that our kiss got interrupted. But, I heard that his moms food is good so I'm excited to try it. As we walk down the corridor I have the biggest smile on my face after what just happened.

"Good morning you two. You both seem hungry. Sit I made you both some meals. Todoroki yiu have some cold soba. Izuku you have Katsudon. Enjoy!" Inko says extremely happy. Does she know what just happened. 

"Thanks mom!" Izuku says, hugging Inko and sitting down.

"Thank you Mrs Midoriya" I say sitting down in front of my plate and eating my cold soba. It tastes so good. She is such a good cook. "Mrs Midoriya this is so good!" I say with a smile on my face. She smiles at me and sits down at the table with us.

"So what were you boys doing?" She says clearly holding back a giggle. This makes me smirk because ,by looking at her face, I know she already knows what we were doing. I turn my head to see Izuku completely red and I nudge him, telling him to answer her question. 

"W-we just t-talked a-about what happened yesterday" He says with his adorable stutter. Inko breaks out into a giggle and says.

"Izuku. I know your gay. You always talk about the boys in your class. I just to let you know, I support you and accept you." I smile knowing that at least Izuku has a parent that accepts him for who he is. My father is very different. When he saw two gay men on tv he immediately looked at me and pointed to the tv and said "Those two men there are doing something very bad. Never love a man. You are going to love a woman, marry her and have children and train them hard". So, I'm never telling him that I am gay.

"O-ok mom. T-thank you." Izuku responds, slightly embarrassed but also happy that his mom accepts him.

"Oh and Todoroki I give you permission to date my son." She says to me. I know exactly what to do next.

"Oh mom Sh-Todoroki and I aren't da-" Izu says before I cut him off by kissing him.

I love him.