Chapter 25 - "Maybe, we can be happy now"

Todoroki's POV

After about a minute of staring at that stupid face I turned to Tokoyami to see that he has calmed down. 

"You....Owe....Me." He says, out of breath. 

"Yeah yeah. I'll buy you and Shoji a present." I respond. Helping Tokoyami up.

"Why me and Shoji?" He mumbles.

"Because your dating. It's really obvious Toko. All those pictures you have. And how he calls you 'Fumi'" I laugh back to him.

"Hey! Only he's allowed to call me that *squark*" He complains back. Did he just squark? He covers his mouth after he does it.

"Did you just-" 

"Don't even mention it. I did not." He angrily replies.

"He did" Dark Shadows interrupts.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami shouts to his quirk. "Oh forget it. Let's just go see how Mina is doing with Midoriya and his Mom." 

"Definitely." I worryingly say to him. 

As if on queue, Mine texts me saying..

Pink Person: Deku and Inko are in the hospital now. Deku is in room 407. Inko is in 312. Imma go see Toru now. Byyeeee

Icyhot: Ok. Thanks!

Me and Tokoyami walk for a bit until we split off and go back to the dorms. I head to the hospital. God damn! I am so sick of hospitals. 

Anyway, it's a lovely day outside. The birds are singing their beautiful songs. The sun beaming it's rays down upon our world. But, even though it was an amazing looking day. I had a job to do. To make sure Izuku and Inko make a full recovery.

As I arrive at the check in desk a nice smiling woman greets me. 

"Hello sir! Who are you here to see!" She beams to me.

"Yes, Um Izuku Midoriya. And Inko Midoriya." I reply back. Hoping that this woman is going to be nice.

"Ah yes. Izuku Midoriya is in room 407. Oh and Inko Midoriya is too. Apparently she is healed already. Anyway, please feel free to make your own way there sir. Have a good day!". She happily informs me.

I quickly make my way up to their room. As I open the door I see Izuku. Laying in a bed. With Inko sat beside him. As the door closes behind me, Inko turns around and smiles.

"Todoroki!" She comes up to me and hugs me. I hug back.

"Hello Inko. And feel free to call me Shoto." I happily say back to her.

"Ok Shoto." The happy mother says as she pulls away from the hug and looks at me.

"S-Shoto?" I hear a weak, cute voice say.

I look behind Inko to see Midoriya sat up and looking at us.

"Izu!" I respond and run to him.

"Shoto?"

"Yes Izu?"

"C-Can we. Maybe, we can be happy now." 

Hey! If you haven't noticed. I've changed the title. I just didn't feel like the other one really fit the story. Anyway, there's probably going to be a few more chapters until this story is over. The next book is actually going to be a Toko-Shoji book. The villan one will hopefully come after that one. Anyway, I'll see you in the next chapter. Bye! - Teddy