Chp.1

((Its short. i know. ill fix that. But Heeey))

*Harrys P.O.V*

Another day of meeting countless fans, taking pictures and hearing screams. I was getting cramps from signing so many posters and being blinded from all the cameras. Paul called "Next." And two girls walked up. One on the verge of fainting from giggles, the other one with her arms crossed, looking bored, and miserable.

*Katherine P.O.V.*

My friend and I were in line to get her poster signed. I hated this. I hate them. I'm just here because its her birthday and she dragged me. We hear "Next" and she starts giggling like crazy. I rolled my eyes and sighed. This was ridiculous.

*Harrys P.O.V*

The giggling one was cute. She had shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes. But the miserable looking one. She was stunning. She had long curly brown hair and hazel eyes. "What are you're names?" I asked. The blonde one said "I'm Dianna and that's Katherine." She pointed at her friend. Katherine sighed. "What's wrong babe? Do you not want to meet us?" I asked again, this time giving one of my breathtaking smiles. Dianna broke out in another round of giggles and Katherine rolled her eyes. "No, I don't. SHE dragged me here." Her eyes darted to her friend. I smiled. She didn't like us? Impossible. I stood up from my seat, reached over the table and lightly touched Katherines face. I leaned closer. I whispered, "What if I could change your mind?"