He's Back...

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

My heart beats rapidly, blood drumming in the depths of my ears as I race through the hotel lobby, clamouring for the exit.

Suddenly, my body collides with a tall young man dressed in a suit.

I huff, letting out a sigh of relief because its only the host of this party tonight.

"Melanie, where are you off to in such a hurry? Please don't tell me that you're leaving!" the young gentleman frowns at me, sadly.

Its really important that I stay but I can't.

"Ji Woo, please give Alyssa my love but I have to go now...right now!"

"Why?" Ji Woo asks looking flabbergasted, "This is kind of a big deal, Mel. Its my engagement party! We haven't even begun doing the toasts yet.." he splutters.

I narrow my eyes suspiciously at him. There's no way he didn't, he must know!

"If this is your idea of some sick joke Ji Woo, then its not funny at all," I glare at him feeling my temper flare dangerously in my chest. "I told you that I've already started dating somebody.."

My mind swims in panic and I think I'm gonna throw up any minute.

I still can't believe it.

He's back.

"Don't act so innocent Ji Woo! You told me that he wouldn't be here. That he would be too busy to show up..."

"Who?" Ji Woo asks his face blank and searching mine for an answer as if he had no idea what I was referring to.

"Your freakin' brother, that's who! Ji Woo, how could you do this to me?" my eyes fill rapidly with tears. I'm overtaken by a sudden rush of emotion and I don't even try to blink them away. These are angry tears.

I. Am. Livid.

"My brother? Here?"

I roll my eyes.

"Don't look at me like that Melanie! I didn't know a thing about this. He wasn't supposed to come. He wasn't supposed to be here!" Ji Woo throws his hands up in confession.

His sad eyes and worried expression shows that he is telling the truth.

Oh, for God's sake!

I felt a bit bad now as he shrunk away from me, looking just as upset as I was. It wasn't his fault.

You see, this is exactly what happens when you fall for your best friend's brother.

Not a smart move, I admit it. 

I mean, what would happen if we broke up? We'd bump into each other all the time, right? 

It would be awkward and it would mean jeopardising my friendship with Ji Woo.

But what Jungkook and I had was different

We thought we would last forever. It was love at first sight when he and his brother moved to Terry Oaks and started at my school. 

And lucky me, I bagged a best friend and a boyfriend at the same time or so I thought.

Our break up was sudden.

Unexpected.

No girl anticipates her fiance' and boyfriend of five years to leave her standing at the alter but that's exactly what happened to me and I haven't seen him since.

Well, except for on the news, on TV, online, on several billboards around the city.

He didn't leave me for another woman. What a relief, at least.

He just wanted his freedom.

He wanted to become a star.

💕Vote! Comment! Tell me how you really feel! LOL!💕

                                            ✨BJF✨