Lake Momo

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

                                                  *:・゚✧ *:・゚

The next morning at Ji Woo's house is.... well, awkward to say the least.

Jungkook takes a bite of fruit and stares at me.

He shovels a mouthful of pancakes and stares at me.

He takes a huge swig of orange juice and keeps on staring at me...

"Um, I'm gonna go pack!" I say, while excusing myself from the breakfast table. 

I smile gratefully at Alyssa for preparing us a wonderful breakfast and scurry the hell out of that kitchen before Jungkook's eyes bore straight through my skull!

The privacy of my room gives me a chance to breathe. I shut the door behind me, leaning against the dresser, holding my hands to my chest. 

I'm not sure if I'll survive the next few days. 

My head is spinning after everything that happened last night and my morning sickness isn't helping how shitty I feel right now in this moment. 

I knew it was a gross lapse in judgement on my part to allow things to unfold the way they did last night.   

I didn't mean to slip up like that again but when Jungkook touched me.... the feeling of being in his arms again, the touch of his lips on mine...

It was so hard to....

Control my feelings. 

Just one look into his eyes and every memory we've shared together all comes flooding back. 

I feel sick to my stomach; literally and figuratively- because I've proven just how weak I am around Jungkook and now more than ever, I know that I can't trust myself to be alone with him.

A yelp of surprise escapes me when somebody else pushes in the door behind me.  My heart bounces around frantically against in its cage, thinking it might be him again.