Naked Truth

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

It would have never occurred to me in a million years, that my ex was a spy and assassin.

Neither could I have ever fathomed, just how much Jungkook had sacrificed for me. 

He truly did love me.... he never stopped loving me all this time. 

Meanwhile I'd thought that he was one of the most fake, selfish and stupid persons to have ever lived!

I've never been so happy to be wrong, in my entire life!

Jungkook had done it all because of his love for me....

to save me.

Still mystified, I gingerly stepped off of the plane. The wind whirring fiercely on the tarmac as we descended from the private jet.

A black car waited a little further down the walkway and a drop-dead gorgeous man leapt out of the driver's seat, opening the door for me to get in.

"Taehyung," he extended his arm, wrapping his elegantly long fingers around mine, "A pleasure to meet you," He drawled, introducing himself. He smile was confident and his eyes glimmered with humour and a child-like mischief that made him both attractive and endearing.

I blushed, almost forgetting that Jungkook was there until I heard him clear his throat

"You don't ever quit, do you?" He asked Taehyung.

 Our handsome new acquaintance just grinned to himself while I noticed Jungkook bristle with a hint of annoyance.

 "She's taken by the way!" Jungkook stated flatly, throwing our luggage in the back while Taehyung helped him.