Family Matters

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

"Okay, your turn!" 

Eric's emerald eyes sparkle back at me from behind a fan of playing cards.

"Uno!" I shout, smirking victoriously.

Eric's mouth drops open in fake shock and he laughs throwing his worthless hand of cards down on the floor between us.

He's being a really good sport given that I've beaten him for the fourth time in a row.

Taking a swig of white wine from his glass, he cuts me a suspiciously look. 

"You never told me you were so good at card games..." Eric pouts and it just makes me grin even wider.

"Well, you never asked..." I lick my lips and watch the succulent vision of Eros that was sat across from me. 

He's wearing a beige Ralph Lauren Polo sweater over some flattering black chinos. The manic jumble of hormones coursing through by hot-blooded body right now, is causing me to feel a little bit tingly with excitement at the delectable sight of him. 

Eric is what you can only describe as a very, very.... desirable man. 

I lean back on the carpet on my elbows and watch as his eyes follow my lips. They go hazy with desire as he crawls over to me, pressing his body on mine.

As much as I want to give into his seductive efforts, all I could think about throughout the card games and the pizza was......the baby.

Eric doesn't know that its not just the two of us having pizza for dinner tonight. 

Its a party of three.

I need to tell him sooner or later. Or at least pick his brains on his feelings towards kids etc.

I tried several times to broach the subject during the course of the evening but every time the words reached my mouth, they tumbled back down the hatch uncomfortably, like swallowing a bag of marbles.

I'm so distracted with my own thoughts that I barely take notice as Eric starts peeling my top down and nipping at my bare skin.

"Eric!"

He doesn't raise his head. Just growls into my chest carrying on with his own business. 

I hiss in both pain and pleasure when his hot mouth wraps around my extremely tender nipple. Pulling away quickly, I protectively shield my breasts from him because it actually really hurts.

Eric looks a little baffled by my reaction but it doesn't faze him for long. 

I offer him a faltering smile of embarrassment, not sure what to say as he makes another attempt to come at me.