The Reason

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

This moment is euphoric.

Jungkook kisses me and I feel like I can hardly breath. As a matter of fact, I don't even care if I ever breathe again.

I can die happy, right here, right now.

Except...I'm carrying a whole new life inside of me so right now, that's probably not the best idea.

The dying part, I mean. 

The joy I feel is so enormous that my senses almost struggle to perceive it. 

A chink of sadness pervades this glimmering moment and for a second I wonder 

What if this doesn't last?

I blink once, twice, then a few times more as Jungkook's warm, soft lips move slowly away from mine, smiling.

"You still haven't given me an answer," He whispers.

"Of course the answer is, yes!" I giggle and he excitedly laces his fingers with mine, our noses touching.

A small cheer of male voices go up in a chorus of celebration and its only then that I remember-  we weren't the only ones in the room.

The atmosphere is jovial until the hollow echo of footsteps coming up the hall makes all the agents in the room rise to their feet, alert.

Quiet descends upon the room as the figure enters.

The group of young men immediately bow low at his presence while Jungkook and I are the only ones left stupefied with shock in the centre of the room.

"Am I interrupting something?" The older man enquires dryly.

Jungkook looks mildly shaken by the surprise intrusion but just as quickly, his gaze grows determined as he acknowledges our new guest.

".....Father."