The 'C' Word

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

The next morning, somehow in the tossing of my sleep I managed to wriggle away from Jungkook's embrace now, only to be woken up slightly by his subconscious movement to spoon my body back into his. In this moment my senses become heightened as his warm fingers fumble around the bedsheets, reaching for me and pulling my back in towards him.

"Mmm!" He groans, satisfied when he finds me and rubs his face into my neck as if I were an overgrown teddy-bear.

The heat being exchanged between our bodies reminds me of our physical dispositions, and though the situation is innocent, I can still feel Jungkook's manhood, flaccid against my ass-cheeks as his strong, tall body intertwines itself sleepily around mine. 

It is now, after everything that has happened that I know how much I want to commit to this. To stick by Jungkook's side through whatever it is that might be coming our way in the days or even years ahead. Good or bad.

I close my eyes, relishing him, cherishing him.

He moans softly again, his breath tickling my skin and I can't help biting my lip and squeezing my eyes shut to try and fight the temptation that lures me into a hazy imagination of not-so-innocent thoughts.

For just one naughty moment of abandon, I grind my ass a little bit against him to see if it is enough to awaken him primally. 

Jungkook only shifts around, still mostly asleep. But went I rub myself slowly against him again, the movement stirs him enough that he lets out a tiny growl running his hand lazily from my knee to my inner thigh.

A throbbing heat pulses to my core and that's when I decide that I've had enough. Jungkook might not be a hundred percent after his battle against Hoseok but I could be gentle...

"Wake up Kookie, you promised me you'd finish what you started...." I move his hand to my panties so that his fingers are resting against the top of my clit. 

Jungkook begins to wake, realising just where his body parts have landed. 

To be sure of my intentions, he nudges my thighs slightly apart from one another to see if I'll respond. And I do, rubbing my heat needfully against his fingers and issuing a few little moans of encouragement too.

"Love, you know that I always keep my promises." Jungkook sleepily chuckles into my shoulder.

He firmly grips my hips and pulls them closer to him. 

At the same time I let out a slight gasp of triumph. I want him so badly, I can hardly stand it! 

"Lift your leg for me, baby...." He instructs, knowing very well the thought of fucking sideways drives me crazy. Especially nowadays when other positions just aren't as comfortable for us to get into anymore.

As I raise my thigh a little to allow him access, his hand moves back to my panties.