Look What You've Done

*:・゚✧ *:・゚

I woke up alone.

Its no surprise that Jungkook snuck out sometime during the course of the night. Probably to finish getting his things packed up.

He said that he was sorry but he didn't say, he wasn't leaving.

Rolling slowly out of bed, I pull on the most comfy pair of track-suit bottoms I can find and a loose t-shirt. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me, but I think that peanut is starting to show?

The difference is one that only I can notice but its definitely there. Im starting to feel fuller, rounder already. 

I lift my eyes sadly from my stomach and wander toward the kitchen area where I find Alyssa alone, eating a bowl of porridge.

"Hi, you're up early," She offers me a piteous smile.

"I..." 

Alyssa sees that I'm lost for words and the corners of her mouth crease up, empathically.

"Do you want me to make you one?" She offers, motioning to her bowl of schlep, decorated by a mountain of mixed berries.

"Sure," I appease her offer. Finding that I should accept any bit of kindness wherever I can get it.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted last night." I say.

"It's alright, Jungkook caught us all by surprise." She replies lightly.

I know that I probably made a fool of myself in-front of everyone last night by causing such a scene and walking out like that.

She doesn't take long fixing me a bowl of my own and I accept it gratefully as she sits back down. She garnished my porridge with sliced banana instead of berries and the concoction smelt wonderfully of cinnamon and...

"What else did you put in it?" I ask.

"...its cardamom!" She replies, looking pleased with herself.

Taking the first bite, it actually doesn't taste half-bad either.

We eat quietly together but I can feel Alyssa's eyes on me the entire time.

"What?"  I ask looking up, unable to ignore it anymore.

"N-nothing!" She shakes her head. Her eyes are wide with worry but she plasters on a fake smile. 

I turn my attention back to the bowl of porridge that is almost all gone by now.